Jason Hatcher Rips Romo and Garrett

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah but when he says things like Romo didn't make anyone better you just kinda scratch your head.

That's when my value for his opinion goes out the window because he's either got a grudge or he just doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about.

He's definitely got a grudge:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...mo-criticized-by-dallas-cowboys-jason-hatcher

But he's not entirely wrong either. This same pass-happy tendency has been pervasive ever since Garrett got here. Getting away from the run has been a constant criticism forever. And never moreso than when Romo was here. And there's truth to it as well, again for anyone willing to take the time to look and not blind themselves. The fact is that Romo was part of it, and it rubbed defensive guys like Hatcher the wrong way, and I can see how it might.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
So why cant Dak “win”?

Being the great leader that he is, why cant he win??

He is 32-16 as a starter.
He has already won half as many playoff games as Romo.
His performance against the Packers in his first playoff game was far better than any playoff performance than his predecessor.
His playoff qbr and qb rating are both better.
He is only 25.

Dre11

Reaction score
No need to make personal attacks to defend your boy Garrett Dre. You’re better than that.

The offense also averaged 9 ppg higher after Wade was fired. Despite not having Romo. I notice how your posts keep failing to mention that.

So what , they scored well enough to win 5 games in the first 8, I also addressed this earlier, when a change is made it goes 1 or 2 ways, team get better, or they tank. Same as a qb change. Or maybe Kitna was a better leader and rallied the team. But the bigger takeaway is the defense played better under Pasquoloni

Dre11

Reaction score
So you think a tweet from Dallas Cowboys employee Bryan Broaddus carries weight? While the words of a guy with nothing to gain or lose don't?

Broaddus probably walked up to the pay window and asked for a raise as soon as he typed it! But yeah, you go ahead and believe that guy, I mean what reason could someone on the payroll have to not tell the truth?

It's obvious who the shills are here. You're exactly the kind of person that I was referring to, practicing willful ignorance.

054e7b4672681467e266adddeec83161--le-nil-nile-river.jpg

Lol...Broddaus hates Garrett...lol

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
He is 32-16 as a starter.
He has already won half as many playoff games as Romo.
His performance against the Packers in his first playoff game was far better than any playoff performance than his predecessor.
His playoff qbr and qb rating are both better.
He is only 25.
Excuses

He still lost the games

He also lost half as many playoff games as Romo.

And his performance against GB was not better than romos. Romo put up the highest rating ever in a playoff loss. ***

Dre11

Reaction score
So you think a tweet from Dallas Cowboys employee Bryan Broaddus carries weight? While the words of a guy with nothing to gain or lose don't?

Broaddus probably walked up to the pay window and asked for a raise as soon as he typed it! But yeah, you go ahead and believe that guy, I mean what reason could someone on the payroll have to not tell the truth?

It's obvious who the shills are here. You're exactly the kind of person that I was referring to, practicing willful ignorance.

054e7b4672681467e266adddeec83161--le-nil-nile-river.jpg

Your ignorance is bliss, do some critical thinking, and look at who side of the ball sucked when he was fired...lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your ignorance is bliss, do some critical thinking, and look at who side of the ball sucked when he was fired...lol

I'll start right after you do, which will be never.

One wanna-be coach taking up for another wanna-be coach.

dckid

Reaction score
I actually do

Romo finished top 10 in passer rating every year he played a majority of the games...

#TruthHURTS

Your funny.I don't think you understand football, so I will not continue to have this discussion with you.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol yet you believe disgruntled people, with axe to grind. Classic

You believe those still collecting a paycheck! Even better!
:laugh:

Yeah, I'll believe a guy who's not indebted and doesn't have to "sell his soul to the company store".

But again, you think Garrett is good, so your credibility is already at zero here.

Dre11

Reaction score
You believe those still collecting a paycheck! Even better!
:laugh:

Yeah, I'll believe a guy who's not indebted and doesn't have to "sell his soul to the company store".

But again, you think Garrett is good, so your credibility is already at zero here.

Your credibility -0
Here sheep, here sheep...lol