Twitter: Jason is not on the hot seat

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you would rather be lied to?

Absolutely not! But like Mick Jagger says "you can't always get what you want!"

I know that the Joneses main job is to keep all of us onboard this thing. So I know that I'll always get the "PC" answer from them. Been there, done that. For many years now.

Heck, they said the same things about Wade Phillips days before he was fired. So how anyone would simply take the money at their word at this point is baffling.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Absolutely not! But like Mick Jagger says "you can't always get what you want!"

I know that the Joneses main job is to keep all of us onboard this thing. So I know that I'll always get the "PC" answer from them. Been there, done that. For many years now.

Heck, they said the same things about Wade Phillips days before he was fired. So how anyone would simply take the money at their word at this point is baffling.
That's not true. I run a business and I don't lie to my employees. If one is getting close to being fired, it's for cause and it's no secret. Honesty is always the best policy. I only hire adults and I treat them like adults. Children need to be lied to because they can't handle the truth so I guess we all know where that leaves you.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's not true. I run a business and I don't lie to my employees. If one is getting close to being fired, it's for cause and it's no secret. Honesty is always the best policy. I only hire adults and I treat them like adults. Children need to be lied to because they can't handle the truth so I guess we all know where that leaves you.

OK, proceed to attack me now.

Have at it.
:thumbup:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
OK, proceed to attack me now.

Have at it.
:thumbup:
You are the one that step in dog crap, I just told you that it stinks. If you can't handle the truth then stop insisting on being treated like an adult. Stephen tells you the truth and like a child you think you are being lied to.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are the one that step in dog crap, I just told you that it stinks. If you can't handle the truth then stop insisting on being treated like an adult. Stephen tells you the truth and like a child you think you are being lied to.

And you continue to show how 'mature' you are. Post after post after post.

Keep digging that hole.
:laugh:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I pegged you exactly right... you can't handle the truth.

Yep. That's it! You caught me!

And anyone who doesn't realize your wisdom can "nana nana boo boo, stick their head in doo doo", right?

Since you're clearly the only mature person here....

:rolleyes:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yep. That's it! You caught me!

And anyone who doesn't realize your wisdom can "nana nana boo boo, stick their head in doo doo", right?

Since you're clearly the only mature person here....

:rolleyes:
What other conclusion should I come to? Stephen told you Garrett's job is "absolutely not" in jeopardy and you can't handle it. You just have to stick with you childish fantasy that we have accountability around here.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What other conclusion should I come to?

Maybe that you made yourself look like a fool here? That while you're talking about "adults", you're having to resort to the most childish of tactic in attacking someone with a differing opinion?

Realize how hypocritical, foolish and totally lacking in self awareness you are here:

Start by coming to that "conclusion".

Stephen told you Garrett's job is "absolutely not" in jeopardy and you can't handle it. You just have to stick with you childish fantasy that we have accountability around here.

More "adult talk" in action right here.

Here's some of the "honesty" from the Joneses in the past, maybe you missed it?

https://www.espn.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5611019

Coach Wade Phillips' job is not in any jeopardy, Dallas Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said Friday.

"I can just give you a very affirmative 'no,' " Jones told KRLD-FM in Dallas when asked whether he has lost any confidence in his coach, or if Phillips could be fired if the Cowboys fall to 0-3.

Two weeks later, Phillips was fired.

More "truth" and "honesty".

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe that you made yourself look like a fool here? That while you're talking about "adults", you're having to resort to the most childish of tactic in attacking someone with a differing opinion?

Realize how hypocritical, foolish and totally lacking in self awareness you are here:

Start by coming to that "conclusion".

More "adult talk" in action right here.

Here's some of the "honesty" from the Joneses in the past, maybe you missed it?

https://www.espn.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5611019

Coach Wade Phillips' job is not in any jeopardy, Dallas Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said Friday.

"I can just give you a very affirmative 'no,' " Jones told KRLD-FM in Dallas when asked whether he has lost any confidence in his coach, or if Phillips could be fired if the Cowboys fall to 0-3.

Two weeks later, Phillips was fired.

More "truth" and "honesty".
So, Jerry speaks with forked tongue. Stephen isn't his daddy. We never were talking about what Jerry said until just now when you brought it up by moving the goal post from Stephen to Jerry. This happens when you're getting your butt kicked arguing with the narrative as it is. Deflecting the argument to what Jerry said about Wade nine years ago is about the lamest tactic you've used so far in an attempt to make a point. Nice try but no dice.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, Jerry speaks with forked tongue. Stephen isn't his daddy. We never were talking about what Jerry said until just now when you brought it up by moving the goal post from Stephen to Jerry. This happens when you're getting your butt kicked arguing with the narrative as it is. Deflecting the argument to what Jerry said about Wade nine years ago is about the lamest tactic you've used so far in an attempt to make a point. Nice try but no dice.

Wow.

Just.

Wow.

:facepalm:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's right, you got your butt kicked again. Have you got any more tactics you want to try that explains why you can't accept the truth when you hear it from Stephen Jones?

Other than past history? I don't need any.

Nobody can make you learn anything and I'm done trying. Wallow in ignorance.

While you talk about someone else "being an adult". That continues to provide hilarious laughs for everyone.

:lmao:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Other than past history? I don't need any.

Nobody can make you learn anything and I'm done trying. Wallow in ignorance.

While you talk about someone else "being an adult". That continues to provide hilarious laughs for everyone.

:lmao:
You really don't, just accept you were told the truth by Stephen and move on like an adult. :):)

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I hope theres a time in my life where i can be overpaid for a job that I am not qualified for, be bad at it, and have job security for a decade

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

giphy.gif