Twitter: Jason is not on the hot seat

John813

Reaction score
Jerry won't fire him unless:

The team simply gives up, a 44-6 beatdown occurs and we are competing with Snyderskins on the basement of the East.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I heard that - and I wanted to punch the radio. But then again, remember 2010. One week before Wade was tossed to the curb Jerry said pretty much the same thing. Of course, JG 2.0 isn't waiting in the wings this time, sabotaging the HC to get himself promoted.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I think Jerry will use this offseason to replace the defensive side and Jason will get another season.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think Jerry will use this offseason to replace the defensive side and Jason will get another season.

I think if this team doesn't make the playoffs, he's gone.

That being said, it also wouldn't surprise me if they scapegoat the defensive coaches this offseason, like they did the offensive coaches last year, to protect Garrett.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
I’ve wanted Jason Garrett gone for years. Dude is like a cockroach...always seems to survive no matter how bad the situation gets. He brings nothing worth mentioning to the sidelines.

How many coaches and players will be used as scapegoats before this guy is let go?

Tommy

Reaction score
If they don't make the NFCCG yet still bring back Garrett, this franchise is officially finished in my eyes.
What do you mean by "officially finished?"

You won't be a fan any longer?

JMech

Reaction score
You want to see a real coach? Look at Indianapolis and Frank Reich. I watched him as a Buffalo Bill. Was always amazed by him, but I never ever thought he had the make-up to be a head coach. I did not see that potential.

As an OC with Philly when they won the SuperBowl after they lost their starting QB, I am now of the opinion that he was the key cog in the superbowl win. How have they done since he has left.

Last year, as a HC with Indy he destroyed the Cowboys. The Indy team does play for him. Let's not talk foolishness by saying that the Cowboys play for Garrett because the last couple of weeks highlights that he does not have them prepared and there is no proof that they play for him. Let's know if the hell off.

This weekend, minus the QB that was a true star last year and was destined to be the same this year, he found a way to win. No way in hell Garrett could have pulled that off.

So let's knock off the crap about the team playing for Garrett. He is an absolute disaster. I hope they lose this weekend because it is the only hope for getting his arse out of town. I don't have the answer right now as to who to replace him with, but it just doesnt matter. ABG is the new battle cry....Anybody But Garrett.