News: Jason Peters and Dallas could have deal as early as Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I said $3.5 million, because he did have a better year in Chicago. Still, he's 40.

Yep! That seems a likely point of agreement to me, too. It's a fair amount for all, that the Cowboys can well afford.:thumbup:

Last edited:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You expect that from those clowns. Do some looking at some of the guys that cover the Boys daily.

LittleD-----i went through Bucs and Cowboys on paper and matchups....we will win Sunday night....they will help Tyler Smith at LT with Zeke and TE's that block and catch and after a chip they slip into the flat for

valve....OC and team have practiced quick throwing schemes....and Zeke and Pollard will eat better than last years first game.....i put up a double Plat Cowboys win by at least 7.....i realize all of us are angry

at front office for playing tiddly winks during off season....but we like our players and just getting Peters will help Tyler so much as a mentor plus Peters knows all the tricks to get the most from the least amount

of movement...hand placement . setting feet ..etc....we have some good speed both on offense and defense and i believe both our offense and defense will be better than expected....what are your thoughts ?

LittleD

Reaction score
LittleD-----i went through Bucs and Cowboys on paper and matchups....we will win Sunday night....they will help Tyler Smith at LT with Zeke and TE's that block and catch and after a chip they slip into the flat for

valve....OC and team have practiced quick throwing schemes....and Zeke and Pollard will eat better than last years first game.....i put up a double Plat Cowboys win by at least 7.....i realize all of us are angry

at front office for playing tiddly winks during off season....but we like our players and just getting Peters will help Tyler so much as a mentor plus Peters knows all the tricks to get the most from the least amount

of movement...hand placement . setting feet ..etc....we have some good speed both on offense and defense and i believe both our offense and defense will be better than expected....what are your thoughts ?

Vita will be munching on Dak's bones as he comes right up the middle. Their LB's are fast and Dak will have to run for his life. Brady will throw that patented 4th quarter TD that will sink the hearts of Dallas fans. Next up...Joe Burrow will do the same things.

Status
Not open for further replies.