Twitter: Jason Witten Wants to Coach

cern

Reaction score
How much help did he give Bennett, jarwin or schulze (sp)? Did his leadership inspire the 2019 cowboys? Let him earn his degree somewhere else first at the very least.

EJK24

Reaction score
So Jerry speaks about the lack of success from College coaches into the NFL and now we assume because Witten, with no experience, is interested in coaching that he wants to be head coach? Talk about anticipating the worst for no reason.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Well, Kellen Moore shot to OC for failing at every level in the NFL, Witten probably thinks he could get HC here. And he's "family".

Aven8

Reaction score
Never been a fan of former players from here coaching here. Only one I would take is Romo or Irvin maybe.

John813

Reaction score
Funny ha ha or funny tragic?

Yes.

More of the first one as you know Dan started over him in 2003.

I know when Campbell was with Miami he talked fondly of Witten and said they keep in touch here and there.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Surely he was talking about TE coach, not HC
He may be a good coach but he has no business starting as a HC
I think Romo has a brilliant football mind and could be a great OC, but I wouldn’t hire him as a HC
He will make a great TE coach.

Been saying that since he returned from MNF.

I am sure the ownership knows this.

Love to have him.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
That great! If you don't think so, you have no clue.
The best coaches never won, that's what drives them.

No! The best coaches have experience bad and good and have moved their way up. He’s as bad as JG with the platitudes. If he wants to cut his teeth elsewhere or as a low position coach, fine but “hey he’d be a good HC” is ridiculous