Jason Witten Watch

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What's really embarrassing is this thread..

F1-A04031-1-A35-4-B1-F-9-D70-A436064-DCD9-B.jpg

“Thanks for having my back Quest.” — Jason

blueblood70

Reaction score
I find its tasteless for fans to troll and rip our ex-players with the pedigree JW has , they've done it do much its low brow bs ..what troll ...is say more but id get benched..SMH!:angry::facepalm::mad: freaking disrespectful to homegrown first ballot HOF who simply wasn't ready to hang them up..

get over yourselves.. JW on and fof the field a top 5 DC of all time..

unlike classless fans around here

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I don't see the need to put down one of the greatest Cowboys of all time. He wanted to play and Dallas didn't make it happen for him so he went somewhere else. He made being a Dallas fan tolerable during some really bad times. I have nothing but love for him.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Jason Witten proving he still belongs in this league and embarrassing our front office.

11 receptions
57 yards
5.7 YPC
2 TDs

Witten needs to pick up the pace to catch Gonzalez. He needs 99 more catches. At this rate it will take him 6 plus more years. :)

Fitzgerald is 128 catches behind Jerry Rice. Fitzgerald would need about a little over two more years to catch him.

Peterson trails Emmitt by about 3650 yards right now. Peterson is on pace for around 600-700 yards this year. At this rate he would need about 5 years to catch Emmitt.

Frank Gore trails Emmitt by about 2487 yards right now. Gore is on pace for around 700 yards with the Jets this year. Gore would need a little over 3 more years to catch Emmitt at this pace.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I find its tasteless for fans to troll and rip our ex-players with the pedigree JW has , they've done it do much its low brow bs ..what troll ...is say more but id get benched..SMH!:angry::facepalm::mad: freaking disrespectful to homegrown first ballot HOF who simply wasn't ready to hang them up..

get over yourselves.. JW on and fof the field a top 5 DC of all time..

unlike classless fans around here

“Thank you blueblood...you’ve defended my honor.” —Jason

F1-A04031-1-A35-4-B1-F-9-D70-A436064-DCD9-B.jpg