Jason Witten Watch

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Bennett was the best blocking TE in the nfl (practically a o-lineman) when he was on the cowboys, 6'6, huge wingspan, can run, can jump, somehow tony is unable to throw in his catch radius, and he doesn't overtake playing time from witten

sunalsorises

Reaction score
F1-A04031-1-A35-4-B1-F-9-D70-A436064-DCD9-B.jpg

Not even hair looks good trying to cover Jason Witten.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jason Witten proving he still belongs in this league and embarrassing our front office.

11 receptions
57 yards
5.7 YPC
2 TDs
I will never understand the need some fans have to bash former Cowboys players simply because the team moved on from them, especially players who at one time were really good players for the Cowboys.

When a player chooses to leave, that's one thing, but when the team moves on, I see no reason to bash the player.

I thought the Cowboys should have moved on from Witten after 2017 when his blocking started to decline, but I still root for him to win a Super Bowl with the Raiders just like I did with Ware with the Broncos.

lockster

Reaction score
Because he was part of the stop to progress for a long time. He also had a hand in downing Owens when he was a cowboy. Owens might have been a deva. But he wasn't wrong about the QB/ wr rooms problems and the offense problems. But thanks to witten and some others, instead of listening, they just helped destroy Owens and the offense. They'd rather lose so long as witten and company got their way and touches than listen to Owens and win. That's why. Witten was like Emmitt. Stayed too long and insisted on being starter. When he was back up material. Can't believe they gave him his job right back when he returned. No wonder Dallas couldn't win

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem here is your manhood is embarrassed by Jason Witten. You poor little girls

96cde1a878084e1369fd1d96c4a0af0c.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s on that team for his locker room presence and not as a starter. That was obvious when he signed.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That's the best move. I don't because he has been stalking me for so long I really should know what nonsense he is posting about me.

Plus its so easy to rip on him.
It's weird when you two go at it from my perspective.
Just strange arguments.