Jason Witten's Football Camp

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
They contacted me and asked if we would like to sponsor some kids again this year. My answer was an emphatic, "Yes."

One of the best things we do around here is send these kids, who can't otherwise afford to go, to these camps. Jason's camp last year was the best one yet.

They are easy to work with, grateful, and they treat those kids wonderful.

If you would like to donate this year send me a PM and let's send as many needy kids as we can to this football camp. What I need from you is an amount you want to donate and an e-mail address for a paypal or if you prefer to mail it I will get you an address.

Okay, I got the details of the Camp, so I am letting you know now.

The Camp is going to be held in Coppell, Texas at Coppell High School (Just like last year).

The dates will be May 12 and May 13. The times will be 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM each day.

Cost per kid is $199.

Last year I believe we collected enough to sponsor 4 kids, it may have been 5. I will try to double check that later.

Each kid is going to get a Camp t-shirt, an autographed photo of Jason Witten, and in Nick's own words, "A whole goodie bag full of stuff valued around $200."

Not to mention football coaching from real coaches and players and the all around time of their lives.

Thanks to anyone who can help send a kid to Camp. These donations 100% go towards kids who don't have the money to pay themselves. It is a great service.

dez_for_prez

Reaction score
Sorry that I am unable to donate but thanks for doing this, and thanks to all the people that donate.:bow:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Hos - PM me some info on helpful donations. I'll try to help however I can.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
hipfake08;4483311 said:
Can we send WG to camp?

Wrong question Dude! The question you should be asking is, "How can I get signed up for WG's camp and is there still room available?

:D

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4483594 said:
Send me? Lol

I'm not gonna be running around out there. lol

Who said anything about you running about out there.

As seen by the post below your reply...... There are other types of camps services needed.

Water Woman

Thought to qualify this before I get banned.

Verdict

Reaction score
What are the age groups for this camp? I may send my son to the camp.

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
Let's go Cowboys Zone. If all of us only sent in a buck or two we could sent a bunch of kids this year and show what this forum is all about. (Besides arguing with each other all the time. :D )

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
67CowboysFan;4486320 said:
Let's go Cowboys Zone. If all of us only sent in a buck or two we could sent a bunch of kids this year and show what this forum is all about. (Besides arguing with each other all the time. :D )

I have never sent money to CZ, but I have donate to several causes that weren't CZ that I could easily own status "donated" since 2006. I've sent this year for this cause. If we don't get at-least five kids this year I will be beyond upset.

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4486484 said:
I have never sent money to CZ, but I have donate to several causes that weren't CZ that I could easily own status "donated" since 2006. I've sent this year for this cause. If we don't get at-least five kids this year I will be beyond upset.
Same here, I don't donate to the forum (other than click an ad from time to time), but a few bucks for something like this can change a kids entire life. I think we sent 5 last year. I'd like to see that improve for sure. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We've had enough pledged so far to send 2 boys. Not all of those monies are received yet, but it is a great start IMO.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We are a little over halfway to a 4th kid being able to attend camp.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hostile;4492671 said:
We are a little over halfway to a 4th kid being able to attend camp.

Come on slackers! While I don't know how many active users there are, I bet there are easily enough to send 5 kids at a donation of a $1 a piece. I know the average donation is thus far has to be better than that!

Make a child happy! Donate!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Donations and pledges have completely stalled right now. Started fast, got 3 boys there, and on our way to a 4th, but no new pledges or donations in 6 days.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;4500255 said:
Donations and pledges have completely stalled right now. Started fast, got 3 boys there, and on our way to a 4th, but no new pledges or donations in 6 days.
What do you need for a fourth?