Jason Witten's Football Camp

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4500258 said:
What do you need for a fourth?
Still at just over 100 needed for a 4th.

I did get another pledge this morning that moves us closer though.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
4 Boys are officially paid for and we're working towards a 5th.

dalexa1824

Reaction score
Hostile;4506428 said:
4 Boys are officially paid for and we're working towards a 5th.
Hos- I will help. Dont remember how I got money to you before. PM me. DWA

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hipfake08;4513266 said:
How much to send you?
Ha! I'm from up there, so it's no big deal to go out there if I happen to be in town. The issue has always been about my schedule. Fortunately, it looks like I'll be up there for Mother's Day weekend, so I may swing by for the Sat., but miss the Sponsor's luncheon.

What you guys want to try to do is raise the money for Hostile to go. He's the point man, and they would love to meet him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Okay folks we have officially raised enough for 5 kids and are now on our way towards a 6th.

This is getting exciting. Come on, let's send at least 7. What do you say?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4513337 said:
Ha! I'm from up there, so it's no big deal to go out there if I happen to be in town. The issue has always been about my schedule. Fortunately, it looks like I'll be up there for Mother's Day weekend, so I may swing by for the Sat., but miss the Sponsor's luncheon.

What you guys want to try to do is raise the money for Hostile to go. He's the point man, and they would love to meet him.
I would rather any money raised go towards sending more kids than to get me up there. The more kids we send, the better.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We now almost have enough for a 6th kid to go. You folks who have donated are great. All of the monies right now are on hand unless I am forgetting someone who pledged and is mailing it. There are 2 people who want to donate but are waiting to check funds, so I'd say we sending at least 6 kids as of right now.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hostile;4522487 said:
We now almost have enough for a 6th kid to go. You folks who have donated are great. All of the monies right now are on hand unless I am forgetting someone who pledged and is mailing it. There are 2 people who want to donate but are waiting to check funds, so I'd say we sending at least 6 kids as of right now.
No movement since this report.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kmd24;4542118 said:
How much do we lack for the 6th kid?
As of a couple of minutes ago we have enough for our 6th kid plus about 5 dollars towards a 7th.

Oh and in case anyone wonders, if there is extra money left over I send it too for them to use with anyone else's donations. Last year that amounted to about $40.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Okay, here's a very cool gesture by one board member. He/she guarantees we are going to send at least 7 kids. On the last day of collections whatever amount is missing for that 7th kid will be donated.

How about that folks? Anyone else want to help us towards 7?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Well, I have a sad and awesome story at the same time. A poster who shall remain anonymous just lost his Dad who was a huge Cowboys fan. In honor of his Dad he has donated an amount equal to sending one kid, so we are now working towards an 8th kid instead of a 7th.

To his Dad.

:toast:

Rest in Peace cowboy.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hostile;4544083 said:
Well, I have a sad and awesome story at the same time. A poster who shall remain anonymous just lost his Dad who was a huge Cowboys fan. In honor of his Dad he has donated an amount equal to sending one kid, so we are now working towards an 8th kid instead of a 7th.

To his Dad.

:toast:

Rest in Peace cowboy.

Awesome and terrible at the same time. RIP to our fellow Cowboy fan. :/

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
A note from the Jason Witten Camp folks.

Due to this forum's contributions if any of you are going to have a kid at the Camp and you are going to pay for it yourself, if you give them the code name CowboysZone you will get $40.00 off for your kid's camp fees.

I hope you will remember that code word.

:nervous:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;4545102 said:
A note from the Jason Witten Camp folks.

Due to this forum's contributions if any of you are going to have a kid at the Camp and you are going to pay for it yourself, if you give them the code name CowboysZone you will get $40.00 off for your kid's camp fees.

I hope you will remember that code word.

:nervous:
That's a pretty good deal! Maybe I'll ask my nephew to see if he wants to go.

Never occurred to me til now that he might.

The Zone sent my other nephew to TO's camp a few years ago. So this one might like to go, as well.