Jason Witten's Football Camp

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4545153 said:
That's a pretty good deal! Maybe I'll ask my nephew to see if he wants to go.

Never occurred to me til now that he might.

The Zone sent my other nephew to TO's camp a few years ago. So this one might like to go, as well.

:starspin

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4545153 said:
The Zone sent my other nephew to TO's camp a few years ago. So this one might like to go, as well.

Is that the one with the Attitude?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hipfake08;4545824 said:
TO = Attitude....
Aww ok..

Guess that one flew over my head..

Naw he cool...and I was talking about one of my other nephews. I'll have to talk to my brother to see if he interested.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4545827 said:
Aww ok..

Guess that one flew over my head..

Naw he cool...and I was talking about one of my other nephews. I'll have to talk to my brother to see if he interested.

I'll take it as a time zone differential warp.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Okay, here's the news. I need to mail the check for the Camp by Saturday. So if anyone wants to donate I need the money by Friday evening.

As it stands right now, we have enough to send 8 kids for sure and have moved towards a 9th kid with a pledge from one member to get us the final push to that 9th kid.

The most we had ever sent was 5 kids last year. We are nearly doubling that effort. I love it.

Unfortunately the faster deadline from the Camp means I can no longer accept a snail mail donation. So we are restricted to PayPal now.

I will deposit the checks I have received via mail on Friday afternoon. I will transfer the PayPal collections on Saturday morning and I will mail the check Saturday morning.

Can we make one last push? Yesterday may have been the most enjoyable day I have had in a year seeing how this forum responded.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
What are we lacking monetarily for ten?

Cmon guys a few bucks a piece won't kill ya. Take a beer night off and send a kid to camp ya hosers.:D

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
Last minute attempt to get some more donations. Did you know you can convert your Discover Card cash back bonus to paypal $$$$? Sending a kid to Jason's camp that can not afford to go would be a great way to part with your cash back rewards. :thumbup:

Log onto your acct and click on the cash back tab.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
C'mon people. We need less than $400 to send ten kids to camp. We need 100 people to give $4. That's less than a drink and extra large fries at Mickie Ds.