Jaws Says Dont Blame Weeden

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
On Mike & Mike this morning, Jaws said you cant put the blame on Weeden. He blamed it on the run game and mostly the run game on 1st down.

1901330_611421448932817_649371272_n.jpg
cowboys-weeden.jpg

lqmac1

Reaction score
And this guy is supposedly an expert analyst? When a backup quarterback is in the game and you have the number one running back in the league, teams are going to stack the hell out of the box and force the back up to beat them with their arm. What an idiot this guy is

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
Well if Jaws is still on their payroll then someone needs to investigate his hours because he clearly did not watch film of this game. He really said that?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Jaws knows more about this game than the combined intellect of this board. I still marvel at how people equate the person who brings the message as an idiot just because they disagree with the message.

If that were truly the case, one might make the argument CowboyZone is idiot central. Just sayin'.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
Jaws knows more about this game than the combined intellect of this board. I still marvel at how people equate the person who brings the message as an idiot just because they disagree with the message.

If that were truly the case, one might make the argument CowboyZone is idiot central. Just sayin'.

Have you looked at the film and do you agree with the message?

Or is this one of your many unsubstantiated attacks on the overall board personality. You haven't even added to the discussion.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score

That may all be true, but he's still wrong on this account.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In some cases I think the game plan was faulty.

In other cases, like a couple threads that were posted, Weeden focused too much on trying to force the ball to Bryant and gave up easy completions underneath that would have moved the chains. As has been stated by many others, Weeden did not go through his progression.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
In some cases I think the game plan was faulty.

In other cases, like a couple threads that were posted, Weeden focused too much on trying to force the ball to Bryant and gave up easy completions underneath that would have moved the chains. As has been stated by many others, Weeden did not go through his progression.

The game plan presented opportunities for success. The QB did not even come close to solid execution of them. I would suggest that if anything lies at the coaches' feet, it may be their poor preparation of the backup QB. But I heard before the game that Weeden, because of Romo Wednesday, is the best prepared backup in all of football. So it is really hard to not put the absolute bulk of blame on the guy.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

People get lazy. It does not matter how much you know if you don't really study the film.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The game plan presented opportunities for success. The QB did not even come close to solid execution of them. I would suggest that if anything lies at the coaches' feet, it may be their poor preparation of the backup QB. But I heard before the game that Weeden, because of Romo Wednesday, is the best prepared backup in all of football. So it is really hard to not put the absolute bulk of blame on the guy.

I agree to a certain extent... Weeden was bad. But the game plan itself hasn't been sharp the last two weeks.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Unless the game plan was "Look, we don't trust you so just throw to Bryant and Witten all game." In which case...yeah.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
On Mike & Mike this morning, Jaws said you cant put the blame on Weeden. He blamed it on the run game and mostly the run game on 1st down.

So we can expect him next week to blame Shady when Sanchez throws 3 picks and gets destroyed...nice.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Jaws has always been useless and is single handedly responsible for people passing opinion off as fact by coining the phrase "I broke down the film".