Jaws Says Dont Blame Weeden

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Despite all of that, Romo would have won that game for us. Weeden singlehandly doomed our chances of winning. I've seen better quarterbacked high school games.

The same way he won the Washington game for us? More like we hope Romo would have won the game for us, despite looking like a deer in the headlights when he was blitzed the week before. Weeden singlehandly ruined the game for us? How does that happen in a TEAM game?

cowboys2233

Reaction score
The same way he won the Washington game for us? More like we hope Romo would have won the game for us, despite looking like a deer in the headlights when he was blitzed the week before. Weeden singlehandly ruined the game for us? How does that happen in a TEAM game?

Easy. One guy can't win a game but one guy can certainly lose it, especially the QB. It takes a team to win, it takes one totally incompetent QB to lose.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Easy. One guy can't win a game but one guy can certainly lose it, especially the QB. It takes a team to win, it takes one totally incompetent QB to lose.

I don't understand, why do you like my post if I totally disagree with you?

ufcrules1

Reaction score

I agree with you. I was being facetious. I have seen Romo be the reason we have lost games before and all I hear on here is that is impossible in a team sport. But, no it's not impossible. The QB who handles every offensive snap can easily be the reason the team loses the game. Weeden proved that the other day. Romo has had games like that before as well. It kind of sucks for a backup QB because the team is used to their starter and the minute the backup does something wrong, the team starts to give up and think they don't have a chance. It's the wrong attitude and the coach should explain that to them.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
I agree with you. I was being facetious. I have seen Romo be the reason we have lost games before and all I hear on here is that is impossible in a team sport. But, no it's not impossible. The QB who handles every offensive snap can easily be the reason the team loses the game. Weeden proved that the other day. Romo has had games like that before as well. It kind of sucks for a backup QB because the team is used to their starter and the minute the backup does something wrong, the team starts to give up and think they don't have a chance. It's the wrong attitude and the coach should explain that to them.

With Weeden, it was a lost cause. My "incompetent QB" remark had NOTHING to do with Romo. I'm sorry you don't understand how good Romo really is.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
With Weeden, it was a lost cause. My "incompetent QB" remark had NOTHING to do with Romo. I'm sorry you don't understand how good Romo really is.

No, actually I do understand how good Romo is and I also understand his limitations as well. I'm sorry you don't realize his limitations.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You're confusing me here. Are you citing with his animalism or my response?

I was torn by conflicting viewpoints. on one hand you say he is stupid on the other hand Jaws say you are stupid. Oh wait he dont know you because he is busy bean a ex QB and now an analyst in New York and Warsaw. I guess I side with the average fan who is at home being grumpy.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Jaws knows more about this game than the combined intellect of this board. I still marvel at how people equate the person who brings the message as an idiot just because they disagree with the message.

If that were truly the case, one might make the argument CowboyZone is idiot central. Just sayin'.

Plenty of blame to go around. The play-calling WAS ****. And Brandon Weedon's play WAS ****. Just goes to show you that sometimes everybody is right and nobody is wrong.

gmoney112

Reaction score

Glad it took you 5 days to find your pride in what was, honestly, the worst prediction i've seen in the 6-7 years i've been a member.

And you're completely wrong once again. You'd make a better impression if you sacked up instead of saying "the team gave up, i mean how could i be so wrong??".

The team didn't quit, Weeden gave them that game. Your QB has to be able to throw a forward pass, period. His team gave him plenty of opportunities. Funny, you never mention the team when you attempt to put Romo on blast. Crazy how that works.

But, please carry on. The foot in mouth you display is funny to me.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Glad it took you 5 days to find your pride in what was, honestly, the worst prediction i've seen in the 6-7 years i've been a member.

What are you talking about? I made a thread trying to get the fan base here rallied up, that's all. Worst prediction you have ever seen? Seriously? It's not like the Arizona game was impossible to win. Get real.

The team didn't quit, Weeden gave them that game. Your QB has to be able to throw a forward pass, period. His team gave him plenty of opportunities. Funny, you never mention the team when you attempt to put Romo on blast. Crazy how that works.

Yeah, it is crazy how that works. I put the TEAM game part in there for the Romo lovers. When Romo has his meltdowns everyone says you can't blame him for the loss because it is a TEAM game. Now you are putting all the blame on Weeden but how can you if you opinion is it is a TEAM game?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Plenty of blame to go around. The play-calling WAS ****. And Brandon Weedon's play WAS ****. Just goes to show you that sometimes everybody is right and nobody is wrong.

Not suggesting there isn't plenty of blame. Just that calling Jaws an idiot because he has an opinion and act like he's clueless is what a fan with hurt feelings does.

gmoney112

Reaction score
What are you talking about? I made a thread trying to get the fan base here rallied up, that's all. Worst prediction you have ever seen? Seriously? It's not like the Arizona game was impossible to win. Get real.

Yeah, it is crazy how that works. I put the TEAM game part in there for the Romo lovers. When Romo has his meltdowns everyone says you can't blame him for the loss because it is a TEAM game. Now you are putting all the blame on Weeden but how can you if you opinion is it is a TEAM game?

You made multiple threads on how we wouldn't miss Romo because we had Brandon Weeden and he was "going to ball". Your words, not mine brosif. I mean, are you seriously trying to save face here by saying all you were doing was getting people "rallied up", and not throwing Romo completely under the bus? If you really want me to, I'd be happy to list the laundry list of laughable quotes from your threads.

Romo's worst game is Brandon Weeden's best game.

So yes, when Romo has a QB rating over 110, and we still lose, you can blame the team. When Brandon Weeden has a passer rating of 55, and can't hit a guy 8 yards downfield without throwing the ball into the first row of the bleachers, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the team had nothing to do with his miserable performance.

Why is it so difficult for people on CZ to just have a pair and admit they're wrong? No one here knows you or cares about you, I assure you that.