Jaws Says Dont Blame Weeden

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
As I posted, we were also continually in 2nd and 8 and 2nd and 9 all day too. Weeden sucked and the play calling/game planning did as well.

Cause they respect romo. Weeden for the win? Ive a better chance of being a chip n dales dancer

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I do think people are using Weeden as a scapegoat for why we lost. We're on a two game losing streak and Weeden wasn't the reason for that first loss.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
He can be mostly the reason we lost one game and not the other.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I do think people are using Weeden as a scapegoat for why we lost. We're on a two game losing streak and Weeden wasn't the reason for that first loss.

no but the fact is if there were no turf, 80% of his balls would still be falling even now.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Love how Romo coming back into the game for Weeden was the reason we lost to Washington but the next week Weeden was the reason we lost to Zona.

...fans...

This for sure. Az and wash dominated us in the trenches and harassed Dez to a point of non participation. Their game plans were better than ours. AZs personnel on D was better. I Thought better play selection could have helped us as well in both games. Yes Weeden had a poor game and he is no Romo but the loss was not all on him or all his fault. Romo extends plays to make this offense better and Weeten cannot or does not yet possess those skills.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I agree but I think it is fair to say his play was poor. I do think there were some thing the coaches could have done to help him out more but it would only be a guess of how that would have changed anything. Weeden staring down WR was on him, some of his throws were on him. OL gave up 1 sack on the day and while protection was not outstanding it was not bad either. I don't put losses directly on 1 player

yentl911

Reaction score
Jaws is a total douchebag - expected from a retired Eagle.

Did he think that maybe the reason we couldn't run the ball was because AZ had zero respect for Weeden at the QB position. That is the bottom line.

What a tool

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Jaws is dead to me after he had Matt Schaub ahead of Romo a couple years ago.
Only @ufcrules1 could get to that conclusion. Think that was during that trade romo for schaub thread

lol.. I would never go that far but neither of them could lead their teams to super bowls.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Have you looked at the film and do you agree with the message?

Or is this one of your many unsubstantiated attacks on the overall board personality. You haven't even added to the discussion.

Here is where you cannot see the difference between adding and acrimony. I fail to see how a guy who quarterbacked a team to the SB, even though he lost, is somehow3 an idiot because of his opinion.

I don't even think you are an idiot for your opinion. There are many more over-reactive reasons to believe so, but your opinion isn't one of them.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Um, it was weeden. Amazing how romo can throw a pic at the wrong time and is a lifelong choker yet weeden should thank GOD there was turf to eventually stop the fall of his throws and its not his fault.

Jaws sucks more.

Feel free to post anywhere i have said Romo is a choker. I'll wait.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
so you agree with jaws that the problem was the run game and not weeden.i just don't see that. i am not one to bash the media so calling jaws names is silly but he is wrong. there were open recievers all day and weeden could'nt find them or connect with them. we ran for over 4 yards per carry but we had a qb who could'nt convert the 3rd downs. to blame this on the run game is just silly

I did not say anything of the like. I am merely remarking about the childish behavior of some here who label people for their opinions when said people clearly have a better understanding of this game than the one labeling.