Twitter: Jay Glazer on Cowboys coaching rumors

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I mean Meyer's resume was a rock solid winner before Jacksonville. His season in Jacksonville wasnt really predictable. It didnt even have anything to do with the difference between College and the NFL
Yeah, all I knew about him is that he went to places and turned them around. We need a stone cold type coach in Dallas. Not weakling like Garrett and Wade and MM. The fact Parcells came in and won with Quincy Carter says it all.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Yeah, all I knew about him is that he went to places and turned them around. We need a stone cold type coach in Dallas. Not weakling like Garrett and Wade and MM. The fact Parcells came in and won with Quincy Carter says it all.

JJ and Tuna type coaches will not be back here as long as Jerry is walking those halls.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
unbelievable the overwhelming cowboys fan base knew MM is not the right coach , but jerry and stephen made a decision over some whiskey at jerry's house that MM is the best coach out there to win a super bowl. it was obvious from the first 2 weeks that MM is washed out . crazy how politics and misperception plays such a role in jerry's decision making
he wanted a drinking buddy - fat mike prolly drinks 3/4 of a bottle to himself laughing and drooling over Tad all night

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Oh God. He had a real qb for 1 year I his first year starting. You sound like a clown

this, the man had who for a QB Quincy Carter, just let that roll off your tongue Quincy Carter and went to the PO. Then he had TO forced upon him and he had enough, of all of sudden Jerrah wanted back in front of the camera again because with the tuna given the best press conferences ever by a coach Jerrah couldn’t take it any longer. Jerrah had gotten what he needed out of the tuna.

garyv

Reaction score
I think Payton will be the coach here someday.

I dont think that time is now.

I'm thinking if Payton goes to the broadcast booth and sets out of coaching one year doesn't that basically void his contract

Vanilla2

Reaction score
this, the man had who for a QB Quincy Carter, just let that roll off your tongue Quincy Carter and went to the PO. Then he had TO forced upon him and he had enough, of all of sudden Jerrah wanted back in front of the camera again because with the tuna given the best press conferences ever by a coach Jerrah couldn’t take it any longer. Jerrah had gotten what he needed out of the tuna.
Not saying Jerry wasn’t a problem, but these people praising parcells are the same ones that aren’t happy with other fans being happy about the team just making the playoffs.