Jayden Daniels is better than Dak

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Jayden Daniels has a coach who calls a modern offense. CJ Stroud has an innovative coach who calls a modern offense.

Dak has never had that at the NFL level. Not even close.

Not saying Dak is better than Stroud or Jayden, but he's been square pegged, round holed his whole NFL career with the likes of Jason Garrett (out of the NFL), Scott Linehan (out of the NFL), Kellen Moore (let go twice in two years), and Mike McCarthy (about to be out of the NFL).
Lol the same Kliff Kingsbury that was out the league and offenses flopped in Arizona?

khiladi

Reaction score
Jayden Daniels has a coach who calls a modern offense. CJ Stroud has an innovative coach who calls a modern offense.

Dak has never had that at the NFL level. Not even close.

Not saying Dak is better than Stroud or Jayden, but he's been square pegged, round holed his whole NFL career with the likes of Jason Garrett (out of the NFL), Scott Linehan (out of the NFL), Kellen Moore (let go twice in two years), and Mike McCarthy (about to be out of the NFL).
Kellen Moore was not let go “twice”. The Chargers refused to let him interview. Only when Harbaugh took the job and was given complete control, including bringing in his own staff, did Moore go.

And if Barkley caught the ball in the 4th down play they had him wide open, the Eagles would be 3-0 right now.

And the offense has been dumbed down for Dak, because he led the league in INTs in 10 games played. MM had him bail pocket if his early reads weren’t there. You give the guy more responsibilities, he’s a turd.

Stroud can make every throw and ever level of the field and he leads WRs.

Last edited:

ccb04

Reaction score
He had a very nice game tonight & threw his first couple of career TD’s.
That said, guys like Herbert, Lawrence, etc...and before them Wentz, RGIII, and so on, all were somewhat annointed, had great seasons, ROY, etc.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Lol the same Kliff Kingsbury that was out the league and offenses flopped in Arizona?
Noticed I only said calls a modern offense for Kliff, wheres as I referred to Slowik as innovative.

Also, Kingsbury would be a better OC than any of the Norv Turner disciples the Cowboys have allowed on the sticks.

leeblair

Reaction score
I don't think Dak's contract is fully guaranteed. A large part of it only becomes guaranteed if he is still on the roster at some point.
Maybe Jerry could eat a hundred million and let him go.
Jerry's ate his crap for so long it shouldn't be a hard swallow.
I think it will cost him a lot more to keep Dak until the end of it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
In all fairness to Dak, he was a 4th round pick and was never targeted to be anything compared to a 2nd overall pick. Dak is what he was supposed to be, which isn't a QB able to take us to the promised land without a whole lot of help. WFT has stunk it up for a while, and they now can benefit from those years of futility. All we can do is watch some of these young QB's and be jealous that one plays in the same State and the other in our division
Agree. Trying to make a near 5th round pick a Super Bowl QB is like shopping at the Dollar General, but you're rich.

khiladi

Reaction score
I mean look at the Packers QB right now, Malik Willis. Even Sam Darnold is winning right now. Seahawks can’t run the ball either, but they are 3-0. Andy Dalton was absurd this Sunday. This era is a QBs dream,

Dak was winning before because he was surrounded by talent. Even Hurts got to the SB before Dak.

Acting like this dude was worth 231 million and Dallas would be in QB hell for years if they let him walk is a joke.