Jayden Daniels is better than Dak

khiladi

Reaction score
Oh, so winning a few regular season games counts as success for these other QBs???

Dallas has won 12 games each of the last 3 years, but Dak has to win playoff games to earn your respect. Got it.

Yet Andy Dalton beating the Raiders in Week 3 means something to you??? Hilarious.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

"Da Seahawks can't run da ball either!"

Just say you don't watch teams besides the Cowboys. Don't embarrass yourself like this. Seahawks run game has been very good in 2 of their 3 games.
23rd in yards, 25th in YPA..

Nav22

Reaction score
Keep that 12-5 same energy when you blame everybody but Dak on this team…
You're grasping at straws because I embarrassed you. That's okay.

Dak played poorly for 3 quarters yesterday and I ripped him for it. Nice try though!

12-5 should be a dream to YOU, the way you're hyping up the Sam Darnolds and Andy Daltons of the world!!! Why are you pretending 12-5 is a bad thing now???

We're using YOUR standard, remember?

Psst... Seahawks rushed for 100 yards on 4.3 YPC yesterday. In Week 1, they rushed for 146 yards on 4.4 YPC.

So you either completely made that up about "Da Seahawks can't run da ball just like da Cowboys!" OR you have no clue what you're watching on Sundays.

You look foolish either way.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

khiladi

Reaction score
NFC East QBs this board has deemed better than Dak at one time or another:

Wentz
Foles
Cousins
Jones
Hurts
Smith
Heineke
Howell
Rush

Time to add another name to the list it appears
Number of QBs Dakazoids, including you, that deemed Dak elite and better than..

Josh Allen
Joe Burrow
Goff
Stafford
Lamar jackson
Justin herbert
Aaron Rodgers (too old)
Jordan love
CJ stroud
Brock purdy
Derek carr
Baker mayfield

khiladi

Reaction score
You're grasping at straws because I embarrassed you. That's okay.

Dak played poorly for 3 quarters yesterday and I ripped him for it. Nice try though!

12-5 should be a dream to YOU, the way you're hyping up the Sam Darnolds and Andy Daltons of the world!!! Why are you pretending 12-5 is a bad thing now???

We're using YOUR standard, remember?

Psst... Seahawks rushed for 100 yards on 4.3 YPC yesterday. In Week 1, they rushed for 146 yards on 4.4 YPC.

So you either completely made that up about "Da Seahawks can't run da ball just like da Cowboys!" OR you have no clue what you're watching on Sundays.

You look foolish either way.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
1. Hyping them up? Please tell me how I hyped them up…. Noodle arm Cooper Rush was 5-1 on the same team as Dak. How am I hyping up Hurts when I said EVEN Hurts got to the SB before Dak. Backup QBs are coming off the bench and putting up numbers that were elite in the 90s, because, like I said, this era is a QBs dream. Acting like Dak is worth 231 million playing in the worst division in football, while he can’t beat a good defense to save his life is a joke.

2. Pro Reference, not Nav22. Says the Seahawks are 18th in attempts, 23rd in yards total, 25th in YPA. They are 3rd in TDs the numbers clearly indicating they simply score by running the ball when in the red zone.

That’s the very definition of not running the ball much and still winning.

Nav22

Reaction score
1. Hyping them up? Please tell me how I hyped them up…

2. Pro Reference, not Nav22. Says the Seahawks are 18th in attempts, 23rd in yards total, 25th in YPA. They are 3rd in TDs the numbers clearly indicating they simply score by running the ball when in the red zone.

1) LOL, the backtracking is just so good. Nooooo, you NEVER specified those QBs and praised them for playing well this season!!!
:lmao2:

2) Thanks for confirming that you don't actually watch teams besides the Cowboys, just as I suspected. Now your total lack of knowledge about the Seahawks makes all the sense in the world!

They couldn't run the ball in Week 2 vs New England, and that's why the overall numbers are where they are, through 3 weeks. Their starting RB has been out the last 2 weeks, but the backup ran very well yesterday. The fact remains that they've had a strong run game in 2/3 of their games this season.

I won't bore you with the names of their RBs because you don't watch NFL football besides the Cowboys. Just save your box score links and pretend you know what you're talking about!

Tussinman

Reaction score
Commanders/Bengals game had zero punts and zero turnovers.
Supposedly that has never happened before (zero punts and turnovers).

Games with zero punts alone has only happened 7 times ever. Funny enough last time no punts happened was last year cowboys vs seahawks thriller

TWOK11

Reaction score
Number of QBs Dakazoids, including you, that deemed Dak elite and better than..

Josh Allen
Joe Burrow
Goff
Stafford
Lamar jackson
Justin herbert
Aaron Rodgers (too old)
Jordan love
CJ stroud
Brock purdy
Derek carr
Baker mayfield
That’s uh, quite the spectrum there :lol:

plasticman

Reaction score
Quarterbacks that are drafted in the top 5 in an NFL draft have far more than the skillset they have been taught in high school and college.

They are typically the Grand Prize Winner in the genetic lottery from a football point of view.

These guys typically possess natural physical skills, They typically have superior size, quickness, and arm strength. Thery usually have more experience playing in championship type games for the 9-10 years of junior high school, high school, and college.

The Elway/Aikman/Manning types seem as though they were built to play NFL football.

Of course, there are exceptions and there are busts, but as a general rule, these are where you will find the majority of franchise QB's.

In the past ten seasons, 2015-2024, a combined 89 QB's have been drafted in the NFL. That is an average of almost 9 QB's drafted each season by a little over a quarter of the teams.

Of those 89 QB's 16 of the top 20 QB's in passer ratings were drafted in the 1st round. Five of the 20 QB's were drafted #1 overall and four were drafted #2 overall.

khiladi

Reaction score
1) LOL, the backtracking is just so good. Nooooo, you NEVER specified those QBs and praised them for playing well this season!!!

2) Thanks for confirming that you don't actually watch teams besides the Cowboys, just as I suspected. Now your total lack of knowledge about the Seahawks makes all the sense in the world!

They couldn't run the ball in Week 2 vs New England, and that's why the overall numbers are where they are, through 3 weeks. Their starting RB has been out the last 2 weeks, but the backup ran very well yesterday. But the fact remains that they've had a strong run game in 2/3 of their games this season.

I won't bore you with the names of their RBs because you don't watch NFL football besides the Cowboys. Just save your box score links and pretend you know what you're talking about!
1. You clearly don’t know what backtracking..

2. It was 17-3 yesterday by the end of the first. And out of 16 plays, they rushed it 5 times. 32 of those rushing yards on 6 attempts came on the last time consuming drive by Seattle, while Miami’s offense sucked it up with their 32nd ranked scoring offense . The yards came yesterday to close out the game, which matched what the stats from pro reference say..

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
Much more talented and dynamic. Best of all he’s on a rookie contract. The Commanders are in a much better position than the Cowboys going forward. Congrats to Dan Quinn.
Sam Howell says hi……….Another Goalpost……. :muttley: :muttley:

khiladi

Reaction score
That’s uh, quite the spectrum there :lol:
Says the guy who just tried to put together a list of whatever scrub QBs came to his mind.…

I can’t remember how many posts you started after Dak beat up on some scrub defense, proclaiming him “elite” and top 5 QB, hell, probably even top 3….

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doesn't matter if Daniels is actually better. If he's close he's a better QB because he's on a cheap 5 year deal. Due to how the team is constructed Dallas may be at or near the bottom on the nfc through the remainder of Daks contract. Paying a non elite QB the most ever, a wr that is mentally weak but also can't get open, and a diva de that is way undersized and wears down by week 10 of the season all leads to overpaid underperforming roster. The boys are relying on rookies to start or aging (slower, less capable than their prime years) vets to fill in key positions where normally they'd be relegated to backup/rotational pieces.

Nav22

Reaction score
1. You clearly don’t know what backtracking..

2. It was 17-3 yesterday by the end of the first. And out of 16 plays, they rushed it 5 times. 32 of those rushing yards on 6 attempts came on the last time consuming drive by Seattle, while Miami’s offense sucked it up with their 32nd ranked scoring offense . The yards came yesterday to close out the game, which matched what the stats from pro reference say..
I admire the research you put in to try covering up for the fact that you didn't watch 1 second of that game and had no clue what you were talking about.

Oh, and running out the clock with a lead in the 4th quarter is generally considered the toughest time to run the ball, because the defense knows you're going to run. 32 yards on 6 carries to close out a game is excellent production.

"And out of 16 plays, they rushed it 5 times"

I thought this was an odd note, so I decided to look up how successful those 5 runs were.

5 rushes, 24 yards, 4.8 YPC, 1 TD. From their backup RB. (No wonder you left this out, LMAO!)

So the Seahawks ran it well early AND late yesterday? Yeah, that's totally the same as "they can't run the ball just like the Cowboys!"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

khiladi

Reaction score
I admire the research you put in to try covering up for the fact that you didn't watch 1 second of that game and had no clue what you were talking about.

Oh, and running out the clock with a lead in the 4th quarter is generally considered the toughest time to run the ball, because the defense knows you're going to run. 32 yards on 6 carries to close out a game is excellent production.

"And out of 16 plays, they rushed it 5 times"

I thought this was an odd note, so I decided to look up how successful those 5 runs were.

5 rushes, 24 yards, 4.8 YPC, 1 TD. From their backup RB. (No wonder you left this out, LMAO!)

So the Seahawks ran it well early AND late yesterday? Yeah, that's totally the same as "they can't run the ball just like the Cowboys!"
Wow, just wow.

1. What part of 16 passes and only 5 rushes do you not understand? That’s a 3-1 pass-rush balance. And guess what, 13 yards came on ONE carry, meaning the other 4 were averaging around 2 YPC.

2. The Cowboys rushing attack had 22 yards on the first 5 carries. That’s right on par with Seattle. But they didn’t have a 13 yard run, meaning they were more effective on a down by down basis in moving the chains than Seattle.

The game was OVER when Seattle had the last time consuming drive when their RB ran for the majority of their yards.

You don’t even know what you are talking about anymore.

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
Wow, just wow.

1. What part of 16 passes and only 5 rushes do you not understand? That’s a 3-1 pass-rush balance. And guess what, 13 yards came on ONE carry, meaning the other 4 were averaging around 2 YPC.

2. The Cowboys rushing attack had 22 yards on the first 5 carries. That’s right on par with Seattle. But they didn’t have a 13 yard run, meaning they were more effective on a down by down basis in moving the chains than Seattle.
So they chose not to run the ball much to start the game. Cool. What's your point?

That doesn't mean they CAN'T run the ball, which is what you alleged. In fact, they ran the ball effectively for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. LOL, and no mention of the fact that they punched in a 4-yard TD on the ground within those 5 carries too???

You haven't watched the Seahawks play this year, so you made some crap up based on stats you saw. Just admit it, take the L and move on. You're busted.