Jaylen Cost Us Diggs

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
But but but. Russell carries his team to victories. Unlike Dak. He overcomes horrible defensive play to will his team to win unlike Dak. Right @CowboyRoy havent we heard that before?

Definitely take Wilson over Dak. As bad as the defense is for Seattle, its not as bad as the Cowboys. I also dont see their RB's fumbling twice a game like Zeke does. Now if the Cowboys D played like they did last week, this team would probably be 8-1?

Truth be told the Rams have turned out to have a heck of a squad and a great defense. Seattle is one of the better teams and so is Arizona. So with the worst Defense in NFL history, Dak almost beat all 3 of them. Had his team in the game regardless.

We beat still beat the Giants, and definitely beat Washington and Philly with Dak. Pittsburg? Who knows.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Injuries happen, crappy coverage is the real problem.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I'm never taking any LB with a top 3 pick. Lol

Lawrence Taylor is never coming around in this day and age and the game is much different.

You can't even hit the QB.
I think Parsons is special. And if we can get that big boy from Alabama to clog the gap and take on double teams. At least our run defense would be better with him in the game. If we can trade down, grab Parsons and say Leatherwood in the first and the safety Holland in the top of the second. I am happy.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Sometimes in these threads you can see who parked their butt in front of a tv, playing madden. As to those who actually went out and played football.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I think Parsons is special. And if we can get that big boy from Alabama to clog the gap and take on double teams. At least our run defense would be better with him in the game. If we can trade down, grab Parsons and say Leatherwood in the first and the safety Holland in the top of the second. I am happy.

How far are you going to trade down and what do you get in return.

Also you only get a top 3 pick rarely.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How far are you going to trade down and what do you get in return.

Also you only get a top 3 pick rarely.
Who on the defensive side of the ball warrants a top 3 pick? I could argue Sewell makes our defense better by allowing us to run better but no defensive player is a sure fire blue chipper except for Parsons this season

John813

Reaction score
This is a reach. I dislike him at times too, but that's like blaming a receiver for not getting open causing Dak to run and break his ankle.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Keep thinking that
I will, another WELL KNOWN MEMBER showing his/her stupidity if you think Jaylen Smith is responsible for Diggs' injury. As unfortunate as it is, Diggs where he was suppose to be and so was Smith. I can hear everyone now including myself if Smith would of missed that tackle, but no he shot in and took the dude done. You probably would have preferred that he let up on the ball carrier and hope that Diggs could bring the dude down. It doesn't work that way in the NFL, but you being a WELL KNOWN MEMBER was up yelling at you're TV "Where is the Social Distancing", why was Smith in Diggs' space? Smith should be penalized 15 yds for tackling a runner in someone else's space!!!!!!!!!". Yeah, you're a real bright one.....ha-haaaa!

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
I will, another WELL KNOWN MEMBER showing his/her stupidity if you think Jaylen Smith is responsible for Diggs' injury. As unfortunate as it is, Diggs where he was suppose to be and so was Smith. I can hear everyone now including myself if Smith would of missed that tackle, but no he shot in and took the dude done. You probably would have preferred that he let up on the ball carrier and hope that Diggs could bring the dude down. It doesn't work that way in the NFL, but you being a WELL KNOWN MEMBER was up yelling at you're TV "Where is the Social Distancing", why was Smith in Diggs' space? Smith should be penalized 15 yds for tackling a runner in someone else's space!!!!!!!!!". Yeah, you're a real bright one.....ha-haaaa!
Relax and go back and re-read my original post that you responded to. I thought the sarcasm was dripping off that post, but it obviously went over your head. I think your post clearly shows that you are not the brightest crayon in the box.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Who on the defensive side of the ball warrants a top 3 pick? I could argue Sewell makes our defense better by allowing us to run better but no defensive player is a sure fire blue chipper except for Parsons this season

Believe it or not the best player in this draft may just be Sewell and our o-line is breaking down.

Whether we like it or not we're tied to Jaylon Smith and LVE health warranting is what we're expecting to lead the LB corps due to financial and draft investments.

Defensively we are going to be looking at the secondary and middle of the defensive line.

Offensively, if his team is being straight about Dak starting next year, which will probably be on a 2nd Franchise Tag, we will be working on the o-line (Sewell) and TE which we can draft later.

We will also plug in a FA signing or 2 on either side of the ball. I prefer 1 top notch FA as opposed to 4 aged crossovers.

LT is probably the 2nd most important position on the field and although T Smith has been great for us throughout the years, we need to work on his replacement. Maybe even use him as trade bait, which I doubt we would do for moral reason and his re-structures.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Relax and go back and re-read my original post that you responded to. I thought the sarcasm was dripping off that post, but it obviously went over your head. I think your post clearly shows that you are not the brightest crayon in the box.

You really have to spell it out for many here on the board.
Can't tell a joke without announcing it first... lol/smh
I know, it kinda kills the fun of it all.

For the record, I saw the dripping sarcasm.