Jaylen Cost Us Diggs

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Jaylen getting beat (again) cost us Diggs possibly for the season....
Got to love this guy

I have been one to advocate cutting Jaylon and he just is not playing well. he is cruising and doesn't look like he studies film or pays attention...but that play was a fluke. not his fault. its part of football....

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak had a top 10 D last year and the team went where, what Dak needs is a top 2-3 Defense and other teams to have weak D's , what you miss is those "numbers" you throw out there are against the scrub D's like Seattle, Atlanta, bias is on your side because you use the secret sauce Jerry and son sells. Dak with the Bears type D would be good but that's not going to happen with $$$$$ committed to a QB who needs to play weak Ds to excel and put up stats. Dak at a reasonable cap cost and D upgrade would help but that's not going to happen with JJ at the controls and what Dak wants to be paid.
We didnt have a top ten defense last year. We were almost last in takeaways and dead last when it came to average field position. Dak doesnt need a top 2-3 defense. He needs a defense that can give him the ball at midfield and take the other teams soul away from them. Dak is more than capable of leading this team to a championship. And I will laugh at a lot of you when it happens because you will find some way to discredit him even then.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
So if Dak is putting up the numbers he was this season and we have a top ten defense you think we would have been 1-3 when Dak went down? Biased much?

Yeah, about that. Tell us all how the top ten defense happens after you pay Dak. Then, maybe we can talk. Until then, you got nothing to sell.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It shows what stats are against terrible Ds, you know it but it doesn't fit your Dak tilt, just saying Wilson won Dak lost to Seattle and Allen beat them both, but folks tell us Allen is a bum, funny how stats are so misleading.
I'm confused what you are even saying. So you are defending Josh Allen here?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah, about that. Tell us all how the top ten defense happens after you pay Dak. Then, maybe we can talk. Until then, you got nothing to sell.
They aren't paying anyone worth a damn on this defense and honestly they can add pieces to the defense just be getting rid of some of the deadweight on it like Jaylon, Tyrone, etc. Hell Lawrence needs to do something about his deal too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
TL won’t struggle at all. Better QB for 1/8 the cost.
Yeah I know. He can play defense too right? And offensive line? He can block for himself and coach....man some of you guys haven't seen him play lol.

I noticed that about a lot of fans around here. They hear names in the media and they gravitate to them. Never fails.....

phildadon86

Reaction score
Cool, now lets see who you sell.
Me stating my opinion isnt selling anything. If we draft the above mentioned players our defense will be much better. The offense was putting up points. So it is what it is. Guess we will see right?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Me stating my opinion isnt selling anything. If we draft the above mentioned players our defense will be much better. The offense was putting up points. So it is what it is. Guess we will see right?

No, I don't think so. There is no guarantee that those players will be drafted or that we will even go down that path. IMO, odds are probably against seeing that happen.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Yes let's blame Jaylon for everything including other player injuries. He gets a ton of criticism, much of it is warranted this year, but this is gettong ridiculous. Next he'll be blamed for the California wild fires....

phildadon86

Reaction score
No, I don't think so. There is no guarantee that those players will be drafted or that we will even go down that path. IMO, odds are probably against seeing that happen.
And there is no guarantee that any QB we draft will come in and automatically make us better than we currently are. So we are at an impasse

Brax

Reaction score
We didnt have a top ten defense last year. We were almost last in takeaways and dead last when it came to average field position. Dak doesnt need a top 2-3 defense. He needs a defense that can give him the ball at midfield and take the other teams soul away from them. Dak is more than capable of leading this team to a championship. And I will laugh at a lot of you when it happens because you will find some way to discredit him even then.
Stop 9 to 11th in yards and points, just stop, maybe if Dak didn't do his weekly disappearing act in games for 2 or more quarters the D might of been even better , baring the usual sad excuses he had a top 10 D and led the team to no play off games and a mediocre season.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yes let's blame Jaylon for everything including other player injuries. He gets a ton of criticism, much of it is warranted this year, but this is gettong ridiculous. Next he'll be blamed for the California wild fires....
I heard he left a pair of clear eye view glasses on a dry patch of grass last time he was in Cali and that's what started the fires. He should immediately be cut because of that.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Jaylen getting beat (again) cost us Diggs possibly for the season....
Got to love this guy

How was this Jaylen's fault???? He was just making a tackle and Diggs was in the vicinity.