Jaylen Cost Us Diggs

Brax

Reaction score
I'm confused what you are even saying. So you are defending Josh Allen here?
I'm saying stats do not mean a lot against scrub bottom D's , as for Allen he beat Dak and Wilson so by many folks here logic that would place him above both of them as a QB.

Brax

Reaction score

Jaylen getting beat (again) cost us Diggs possibly for the season....
Got to love this guy

Just stop, so bad, if you so dislike the guy there is a lot more to chose from, this is just football.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
How was this Jaylen's fault???? He was just making a tackle and Diggs was in the vicinity.
Clearly Jaylon's fault. He obviously should have stopped his momentum so he wouldn't have rolled into Diggs. What a bum. Any LB's in the draft that can defy the laws of physics?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Stop 9 to 11th in yards and points, just stop, maybe if Dak didn't do his weekly disappearing act in games for 2 or more quarters the D might of been even better , baring the usual sad excuses he had a top 10 D and led the team to no play off games and a mediocre season.
Where did they rank in takeaways? Sacks? Yards and points dont mean a damn thing brother. Dak started 90 percent of our drives from our own 20 or 25. Thats just fact. You dont like it thats fine. Its just the truth.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm saying stats do not mean a lot against scrub bottom D's , as for Allen he beat Dak and Wilson so by many folks here logic that would place him above both of them as a QB.
Ok but the NFL is full of bad defenses lol. Most of them are. I still don’t get the Josh Allen compahrons...all three guys were performing well so if anyone wants to say one is better than the other it’s not really worth arguing. It’s not like it’s Carson Wentz it’s Josh Allen lol.

Mannix

Reaction score
-----I know Jaylon Sucks is the theme around here but can we at least keep the threads to examples where he actually did suck and not this BS.

So you want 50+ separate post games threads every Sunday?

bigE79

Reaction score
I dont judge players based on the year prior's performance. This season. Dak was putting up 30 plus points a game.
Not against the bills, this year,against some of the worst defenses, definitely.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
just like heath I think who injuries our own players. lee was one of them. its happen.

j. Smith shouldn't be cover lb. he should be rush or blitz lb

^^^^^ This right here ^^^^^

The 4-2 unfortunately forces those situations on Jaylon at times.

If we were playing a 4-3 Sean Lee and Thomas would be in there taking that task on more times while Jaylon handles more of the tasks you mentioned.

phildadon86

Reaction score
^^^^^ This right here ^^^^^

The 4-2 unfortunately forces those situations on Jaylon at times.

If we were playing a 4-3 Sean Lee and Thomas would be in there taking that task on more times while Jaylon handles more of the tasks you mentioned.
Micah Parsons! lol

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
If anything Diggs should have seen that coming.

Ridiculous to blame Smith though.

Tussinman

Reaction score
As frustrating as Jaylon Smith is, injuries like this happen. Laying blame at his feet is a bit of a harsh stretch.
it's funny how selective they are with the blame

Jaylon crashes into Diggs and it's 100% Jaylons fault

Dak Prescott crashes into his Tyrons ankle last year and it's 100% Tyron's fault for being not traded sooner and injury-prone

Funny how the narrative changes depending on who you're speaking about

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Clearly Jaylon's fault. He obviously should have stopped his momentum so he wouldn't have rolled into Diggs. What a bum. Any LB's in the draft that can defy the laws of physics?
Dude, you don't have a clue on how to tackle.........

BlueStar22

Reaction score

Jaylen getting beat (again) cost us Diggs possibly for the season....
Got to love this guy

Players who play contact sports get injured. Quit always looking for someone to blame.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
i AM NO FAN OF JAYLONS. But I think he didnt cost us the game. The refs did. Nine times outta ten, they would not have called either penalty Jaylon had. ... The other where he accidentally brushed up on the head of BB was ticky tack. Most of the time refs tend to chalk that up to part f the game.

Don't think so. They call that. I've seen it get called from a fingertip brush.

Dumb rule, but when all you're doing is touching the QB's head, it's going to get called.

Praxit

Reaction score
...that's a freak play, welcome to football 101. Jaylon is trying to make a play anyway possible. It happens, same with poor Dak. He was running for yards then freak tackle occurred.