Jaylon 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Jaylon isn’t cuttable this offseason. The dead money is too high. He’s gone in 2023 tho.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That's 2 games in back to back weeks that Jaylon has played good and the haters come out in force.

Stop using last season to hate on a player. He is playing much better this season plus i see you guys blame Jaylon on plays that was on Leighton.

Dallas is going to need Jaylon and anybody saying different is a fool or just a straight hater.

RonWashington

Reaction score
That's 2 games in back to back weeks that Jaylon has played good and the haters come out in force.

Stop using last season to hate on a player. He is playing much better this season plus i see you guys blame Jaylon on plays that was on Leighton.

Dallas is going to need Jaylon and anybody saying different is a fool or just a straight hater.

Neither . I don’t “ hate “ any of these players they play a tough brutal sport. My point is go younger in the draft start a new rookie contract get someone Quinn is sold on not someone the previous coaches liked.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Leighton is the worst graded lb on the team but yall keep focusing on Jaylon. Hmmmmmm
Well they like Leighton so he gets a pass. In fact i have seen Leighton mess up and Jaylon comes over to make a play but gets blamed.

Jaylon isn't even the worst LB in the NFC East much less the worst in the league.

Jaylon isn't an all-pro but is a solid LB that is dependable to be available every week

RonWashington

Reaction score
Well they like Leighton so he gets a pass. In fact i have seen Leighton mess up and Jaylon comes over to make a play but gets blamed.

Jaylon isn't even the worst LB in the NFC East much less the worst in the league.

Jaylon isn't an all-pro but is a solid LB that is dependable to be available every week

If you bothered to read the post threads I mentioned Jarwin and LVE as being in new Jack cities in 2022 hmmm

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Neither . I don’t “ hate “ any of these players they play a tough brutal sport. My point is go younger in the draft start a new rookie contract get someone Quinn is sold on not someone the previous coaches liked.
How do you know Quinn doesn't like Jaylon?

They drafted Parsons and Jabril, with other spots needing attention i have a hard time thinking they go LB high again next draft. It's possible if a guy like Parsons is there, you take him but to go in looking to draft LB high or any position is silly.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The Jarwin hate is unreal. Shultz was wide open on most of those passes due to them focusing in on the run and our wide outs. Now Shultz has played well, dropped the one ball that was contested though and it's not fair to label Jarwin a bum or a jag already. The guy has made plays and opens up the offense. Dont forget he's just about a full year removed from an acl injury.

RonWashington

Reaction score
What was it 40 percent of the roster has turned over in 2021. You can’t stay with players forever heck even Brady got his feelings hurt left NE. I think Jaylon and the Cowboys can survive a parting of the ways next year along with LVE. You mention Jaylon and it’s like break out the Kleenex …..

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If you bothered to read the post threads I mentioned Jarwin and LVE as being in new Jack cities in 2022 hmmm
That reply wasn't to you or have your name in it so perhaps don't jump into a conversation or think it's all about what you said and you won't have to worry about me reading a post that i didn't reply to

rags747

Reaction score
Jarwin is fine, back from Major knee surgery and he’s doing fine so far. Since when is the knee 100% the first game of September. Give it time, nothing wrong with two dynamic te’s on game day. Same people get upset with the Zeke and Pollard situation, what’s wrong with having 2?

RonWashington

Reaction score
That reply wasn't to you or have your name in it so perhaps don't jump into a conversation or think it's all about what you said and you won't have to worry about me reading a post that i didn't reply to

Stop making it personal. It’s strictly what fans see about Jaylon and LVE and Jarwin nothing personal about any of them to suggest otherwise is foolish .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Jarwin is fine, back from Major knee surgery and he’s doing fine so far. Since when is the knee 100% the first game of September. Give it time, nothing wrong with two dynamic te’s on game day. Same people get upset with the Zeke and Pollard situation, what’s wrong with having 2?

Zeke & Pollard never entered into this . You need these two to carry the rock . I happened to like both Eubanks & McKeon in preseason . Less expensive options in 2022 to back up Sgt Schultz. It’s all about the salary cap what makes sense to put so much money into the TE position , Schultz will want his payday his rookie contact up after this year.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Stop making it personal. It’s strictly what fans see about Jaylon and LVE and Jarwin nothing personal about any of them to suggest otherwise is foolish .
You replied to me about not reading your post but i didn't comment to you or say your name in that post. You are taking it personal cause i called those folks a fool for bashing on Jaylon when he is solid and will be here next year.....

Status
Not open for further replies.