Jaylon 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The team we root for
They're dedicated when they have a lead.....if they go down 7? We've yet to see how they would respond being down 7 and running the football. We know they didn't do it against the Bucc's.

But even then....let's say what you are saying is correct.....we know the Chiefs aren't....we know the Rams aren't...we sure as hell know the Bucc's aren't.....I don't see many run first teams in the NFL. We just saw the Eagles who have Miles Sanders rush the ball 2 times lol.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

What's this suppose to show?

You realize that isn't Jaylons guy and at least tried to knock the ball down, meanwhile you have a guy close to the receiver that is just watching the receiver catch the ball but let's bash Jaylon for trying

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I was trying to teach him something but kids today don't want to learn.
Pretty embarrassing to not understand LB assignments on an inside run.
8-year-olds know this... lol
yep, he's the guy who can't figure out why he can't make more than 15 dollars an hour "working his asp off" flipping burgers.

Cmac

Reaction score
The guy was essentially the spy on Phillies QB. And he couldnt stop Hurts from making some runs. But in the meantime he clapped himself on the back how much he ran in that game.

Well, usually if you dont have talent and so dont see things early you need to run more than others. Think about that Jaylon before opening your mouth again. A lot of running usually is not a good thing in sports.

The guy is one of the biggest self-promoters. All he does is selling us great stories of him to up his value. And to me it seems he does that without any sense of shame.

There is an interessing scientic research about that thing. They have researched how people judge other peoples work. Also they let those other people (before they do the actual work) promote themselfs as great to very bad. The interessting part is that even if their work in the end was very bad people judged the outcome of their work of those better that promoted themself great than those who promoted them very bad and their work was great in the end.

Jaylen must have read this i guess.

Anyways. Its worth reading. If you have time look it up on the inet.
I got it.....you simply don't like Jaylon in any shape or form. But some of this sounded like you were describing JJ and some just downright confusing.
Best advice: When judging, evaluating, or simply grading, don't become more subjective than objective, otherwise.....On behalf of Jaylon:

OIP.82VdQFTQS3nxfWM3NnLfHAHaFj

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
They're dedicated when they have a lead.....if they go down 7? We've yet to see how they would respond being down 7 and running the football. We know they didn't do it against the Bucc's.

But even then....let's say what you are saying is correct.....we know the Chiefs aren't....we know the Rams aren't...we sure as hell know the Bucc's aren't.....I don't see many run first teams in the NFL. We just saw the Eagles who have Miles Sanders rush the ball 2 times lol.
Jsut bad coaching. Wait til we play a team with real coaching like new England. Belicheck is the boss of exposing and exploiting weaknesses. Run right at Jaylon and you’re guaranteed a good game.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The LB with the single digit uniform number I thought had a mediocre to less then thrilling game to be charitable . Shows up to the call after the chalk outline is on the sidewalk and takes a report .

For my $ kiss him and Jarwin goodbye after the season and go about your business with the 2022 draft with Will McClay and co. Take the cap hit move on.

He makes a lot of tackles.

RonWashington

Reaction score
He makes a lot of tackles.

Near the line of scrimmage or after the damage is done ? Sean Lee seemed to be in the vicinity of the line when he put a stop to things. Can’t always go by stats.

Gregory didn’t have any sacks the other night and you look at the “ stats “ and say where was he ? Well he seemed to be in the Eagle backfield making Jalen Hurts wish his Alabama line was on duty instead of the Eagles who were constantly called for holding …..

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not a Jaylon fan but he has picked it up so far in the first 3 games. I suspect between the number change and rumblings about his play from fans and pundits, he got the message. He's still way overpaid but better than last year so far.

Last edited:

NotForLong

Reaction score
lmao, now the gimp foot, look at me, I'm the best guy on defense, running around like a chicken with its head cut off is back. lmao. the comedyzone website.

I bet he's hating that Parsons is getting all the headlines.

"look at me, I was out there running around everywhere. I'm the best gimp on defense" ."get out of the way, I'm the man up front in the endzone celebrations. sheesh"
giphy.webp

Another "All 22" Highlight of Jaylon chasing the ball carrier 10 yds down the field

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Hobbling or not he didn't allow Hurts to run all over the defense. Multiple times Jaylon pushed Hurts out of bounds before a huge gain.

Not a fan of Jaylon but he played much better this game..had a couple of decent tackles and did keep in front of Hurts several times. I'll call him out when he sucks, but this one game he didnt.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
The Jarwin hate is unreal. Shultz was wide open on most of those passes due to them focusing in on the run and our wide outs. Now Shultz has played well, dropped the one ball that was contested though and it's not fair to label Jarwin a bum or a jag already. The guy has made plays and opens up the offense. Dont forget he's just about a full year removed from an acl injury.
Why do it always have to be hate?

Not liking a player does not mean you hate them. Remember a couple years back when we first got him, passes bouncing off his hands, penalties, missed blocks, everyone wanted him gone. Then late in the season he made some really nice deep catches in the seam and everyone thought he was a star in the making. You know well how every player ebbs and flows on this board.

And this isn't really directed at you, I think you are a great poster on here. I usually agree with you posts and think you have a lot of great opinions. Definitely an asset to the board in my opinion.

I just think the word hate gets thrown around way too much on here. But hey, maybe you're correct and some folks truly to hate players. To me it's just a game.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Why do it always have to be hate?

Not liking a player does not mean you hate them. Remember a couple years back when we first got him, passes bouncing off his hands, penalties, missed blocks, everyone wanted him gone. Then late in the season he made some really nice deep catches in the seam and everyone thought he was a star in the making. You know well how every player ebbs and flows on this board.

And this isn't really directed at you, I think you are a great poster on here. I usually agree with you posts and think you have a lot of great opinions. Definitely an asset to the board in my opinion.

I just think the word hate gets thrown around way too much on here. But hey, maybe you're correct and some folks truly to hate players. To me it's just a game.
When I say hate I could already feel how people on this board will start attacking him constantly because of his contract. Same way they attack Anthony Brown (who isn't the worst corner in the league), same way they attacked Jeff Heath (who actually was probably our best safety on the roster at the time for 6 years). So when I say hate Im really just shortening it for attack. Anyways I just think Jarwin is a really good player who they forget is coming of a tuff injury for any player and don't think he should be getting ripped for the success Shultz has had. It's a good problem to have, this team is loaded on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.