Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jarwin was targeted twice with two catches for 14 yards
Looks like he did what was ask of him
Jaylon had 4 solo tackles so guess no jumping on the pile
I do agree both should be gone next year
But I give credit where credit is due
he also spied JH a lot did Hurts have a lot of big runs?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I also agree JS9 is far to average for his deal and of they can move on from him next season, great but for 2021 we need all these guys to play..even if its average to below average. They have a role here..

TwentyOne

Reaction score
You must have not watched much....and watched less in other places. Good thing it ain't your money.

The guy was essentially the spy on Phillies QB. And he couldnt stop Hurts from making some runs. But in the meantime he clapped himself on the back how much he ran in that game.

Well, usually if you dont have talent and so dont see things early you need to run more than others. Think about that Jaylon before opening your mouth again. A lot of running usually is not a good thing in sports.

The guy is one of the biggest self-promoters. All he does is selling us great stories of him to up his value. And to me it seems he does that without any sense of shame.

There is an interessing scientic research about that thing. They have researched how people judge other peoples work. Also they let those other people (before they do the actual work) promote themselfs as great to very bad. The interessting part is that even if their work in the end was very bad people judged the outcome of their work of those better that promoted themself great than those who promoted them very bad and their work was great in the end.

Jaylen must have read this i guess.

Anyways. Its worth reading. If you have time look it up on the inet.

Illiniferret

Reaction score
I think the problem is neither LVE or JS are down hill run thumpers like say Rolondo McClain was. They are more side to side pursuit type linebackers which makes them redundant. I think Parsons was supposed to solve that, but with the way he looks on the edge we may be drafting a middle linebacker with a high pick again next year.

Illiniferret

Reaction score
So that run was all on Jaylon huh lol? Never mind LVE getting eaten up by a block there lol.

Actually yes. LVE comes forward attacking the initial hole forcing Sanders to cut to the right. If JS had just come straight forward he stops Sanders for a minimal gain at best. Instead he goes to his left where the TE manages to get a piece of him and Sanders runs right by his right shoulder.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Actually yes. LVE comes forward attacking the initial hole forcing Sanders to cut to the right. If JS had just come straight forward he stops Sanders for a minimal gain at best. Instead he goes to his left where the TE manages to get a piece of him and Sanders runs right by his right shoulder.
To me they both played it poor and both could’ve made plays to stop that gain. To blame just Jaylon is insane.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This comes down to roster depth and coaching. The defense hasn't been this prepared to compete in years.

Praxit

Reaction score
...Jaylon is holding his own. Just don't run the ball at him. I think he's better as open field player.

Mannix

Reaction score
It is amazing how much better Jaylon is playing with good defensive tackles, good safety play and a competent defensive coordinator. Who knew…..:huh:
To say Jaclyn is playing "better", is kinda like saying Larry Bowa had more power from the right side then the left.

Praxit

Reaction score
He always looks like he is running in a "open field"....somewhere out in the country.
...haha.. I know what you mean. But he's been able to lock off runners outside and contain. He should be a back up, but for now he's all we got.

RoboQB

Reaction score
He's pretty smart to me. Getting that contract.....nothing stupid about that. The stupid ones are the ones that keep crying about it when they can't do anything to change it. Now, that's stupid.....don't you think? Lol

His current contract was a gift from Jerry.
Not sure he had much to do with that.
Hey, but maybe that's a key reason for Smith's inflated
self worth and lack of self awareness.

It's a message board. If people aren't complaining about anything, the board
fades to internet oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.