Signed by Cowboys Jaylon extension

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I wonder if Maliek is next. Don't think Trysten will be ready to take his place any time soon.

Signing Maliek would make it much easier to move on from Crawford. Though unless they plan on playing him at 1 tech, it would seem like a give up on Hill at 3T.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Signing Maliek would make it much easier to move on from Crawford. Though unless they plan on playing him at 1 tech, it would seem like a give up on Hill at 3T.
I don't think Collins is in the works. At least I hope not. He's basically another Anthony Hitchens situation as far as I am concerned.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
As per Yahoo Sports.
No terms yet disclosed.:dance:
FarawayGratefulEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
That was definitely a great play and he had several last year. But IMO the tackle on Kamara last year to prevent a TD was a bigger and more meaningful play. My favorite though was when he knocked the crap out of Eli and we got to see a new duh face.

1034567902.jpg.0.jpg

DnQpGhRUcAA9Kli.0.jpg

Still don't know how Eli got back up after that hit. You rarely see QBs take such a clean tackle.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Your mom is trying to get me on eyeglasses insurance before we go to Cabo.

My mom has gonnasyphiherpelAIDS so good job.

I was wondering who she was talking about when she asked my opinion of what the largest thing I think might fit in a mans butt, because her date on the trip had the widest anus this side of the Mason dixon. So, I told her a traffic cone. Have fun.