Signed by Cowboys Jaylon extension

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You would think Elliot would want to sign. He takes the beating.

Yeah but the funny thing is Elliot still make a lot of money for the position he plays.

He will have to either take what Dallas is offering or come play on his current deal which isn't bad. Regardless he is a Cowboy for 3 more years whether he likes it or not.

gmoney112

Reaction score
The "OLB" consideration in "position" makes such a big difference hah.

Because guess who is the 8th highest paid non-edge rushing LB?

Anthony Hitchens. Ha.

Hahaha.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah but the funny thing is Elliot still make a lot of money for the position he plays.

He will have to either take what Dallas is offering or come play on his current deal which isn't bad. Regardless he is a Cowboy for 3 more years whether he likes it or not.
Yeah don’t leave money on the table. They said they would offer gurly money. If they do then take it.

sideon

Reaction score
Good for Jaylon. Loved him in college, was nervous as heck when we drafted him and that first year of "will his knee heal", but he's really fought back and become a valuable part of this team.
I remember fighting with people on this board who were upset that he didn't have a pro bowl season his 1st year back from a horrific injury, now that he's healthy people can see why he was a top 5 pick before the injury.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Amazing how far he's come since that brutal injury. I am happy for him and the Cowboys.

That was definitely a great play and he had several last year. But IMO the tackle on Kamara last year to prevent a TD was a bigger and more meaningful play. My favorite though was when he knocked the crap out of Eli and we got to see a new duh face.

1034567902.jpg.0.jpg

DnQpGhRUcAA9Kli.0.jpg