Twitter: Jaylon graded as our best defender yesterday

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ll say it again. Anyone who knows or even just reads about football knows that you cannot judge LBs when they play behind a garbage DL. LBs are not intended to shed OL blocks on every play. In his best year two seasons ago, I don’t recall a single fan saying he was overrated or overpaid. In that same year, fans watched LVE dominate and proclaimed that we had among the best LBs in the league and were set with these young studs. I still see both of them giving great effort, but you cannot expect LBs to constantly make their way around and threw OLmen who are at the second level and also make plays at the LOS. I’m all for drafting another starting caliber LB for competition, but I’m not going to judge these guys yet because if they were playing behind the Washington or Philly DTs, I believe they would still look like studs.

You made me think of something. Is *OUR* O-line getting into the second level?

conner01

Reaction score
Screenshot this convo and let's talk in 2 years.
He’s not a great passing QB but he makes the offense work and he wins
Long term he’s not a guy I see having 10 years of success but he’s far from trash

Cmac

Reaction score
Exactly must be a typo, because no way I refuse to believe the Cowboy's favorite China Doll in Sean Lee isn't out there making plays and coaching up the defense on the field like CZers claiming every offseason.

Availability is a skillset and for 6 games & 7 tackles, no secret this dog can't hunt anymore.
….then a hunting dog has to be given a walk in the woods.....and only the owner returns.