Jaylon: I would say I probably ran the most out of the entire defense

Beaker42

Reaction score
I couldn't help but think as I saw him running, he may never fully recover from his injury. It looks so pronounced. He seems as if he's laboring to pick up his feet to loo run. It's subtle, but it's noticeable.

I know he doesn't need or want my pity, but I feel sorry for him. I think he would actually be an All-Pro linebacker if it wasn't for his devastating injury. I don't think he wants to make any excuses, but he simply doesn't run the same as he did in college. :(
Yeah, that cheap shot by that POS tOSU lineman ruined him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck yeah, jaylon's back. he is again pushing guys out of the way in the end zone so he can be upfront. that's my clear eye view.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"look at me. look at me. look, look, look what I can do" *runs around like a chicken with its head cut off* "look at me"

"but LVE sucks too" who cares" is he running off at the mouth, crying look at me?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
LOL..................thats right! Jumping on the pile after the play is decided to get another "assisted tackle" and then high fiving a cheerleader.

I rewinded that 3 times to show my buddies what a moron he is.

I noticed that one too. I think I would understand the Jaylon haters more if these character issues were the main point, but dude can still play.

He’s the Spy most of the game and people are upset he allowed rush yards??

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if I was the coach, I'd cut the idiot just for that stupid comment.

Jaylon: I would say I probably ran the most out of the entire defense

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I wonder what his teammates think when they read that crap.

"guys, leave ole gimp foot alone, he was almost somebody"

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I noticed that one too. I think I would understand the Jaylon haters more if these character issues were the main point, but dude can still play.

He’s the Spy most of the game and people are upset he allowed rush yards??

Im not seeing it. He doenst make plays. He isnt aggressive. Too passive. He will get exposed.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
He has to be trolling this forum. He just has to be.
I would actually have some respect for the guy if he was but you and I both know this is his MO. He is a king turd. A hot boy for life. I dream of the day we finally kick him out.