Jaylon: I would say I probably ran the most out of the entire defense

mrmojo

Reaction score
Sure does a lot of running

QmcYfxLVLxNnbGghoMjdmgBEFzFEems44YAg1Y6FwBevW1
This is the play that baffles me, he saw the RB clearly but went to the wrong gap. I watched the game again and concentrated on him and LVE, and Im sorry but both are average...at best.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
This is the play that baffles me, he saw the RB clearly but went to the wrong gap. I watched the game again and concentrated on him and LVE, and Im sorry but both are average...at best.

I did the same LVE did have some head scratcher..like bad tackling moments that are not like him...but he did actually make some plays too.

conner01

Reaction score
How is it a dumb statement? Have you read the forum?
It was dumb of him to say something like that
It just feeds into the haters
Jaylon is a better player than fans here give him credit for
Salary effects fans views of players and I’ve never got that
The team paid him, it’s not like he held a gun to their head
I think he played well last night
I think he’s a good player
I also think he’s over paid myself but that doesn’t change my view of whether he played a good game or not

fivetwos

Reaction score
We know he is a guess player, but I'm not sure if he does it with his eyes open.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep!

heir

Reaction score
I'm by no means a Jaylon Smith fan. I see what all you guys see for the most part, but I have to give him a little bit of credit. He was running sideline to sideline quite a bit keeping track of Hurts and in some situations actually did hold him in check from gashing us for a big gain. I'll allow this one from Jaylon.
I do agree that he played a pretty good game for the most part but the lack of self-awareness on this guy is on another level. He just doesn't understand how anything he says actually sounds smh.

conner01

Reaction score
If by “good” you mean ‘not completely a load of dog poo’ then you are correct
I thought he did a good job last night myself
I don’t think he’s as bad as some fans think
I also think he’s over paid but the fact I think he’s over paid doesn’t effect my judgment of how he plays
It is a factor after this season to me because if I was Jerry I’d move on

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I don't see how people think he had a good game because he tackled Hurts for no gain a couple times. That's his job, you'd think a LB would eventually run into someone. He is still the biggest weak link on this D. He is terrible vs the run, and actively takes himself out of plays giving RBs running space and then chases from behind. There were a ton of plays the Eagles made they were the result of his awful judgement.

The Eagles ran 3 times last night. A normal OC will run a lot more when you have a headless chicken as the opposing MLB
He didn't tackle anyone (by himself). He ran some players out of bounds otherwise just jumped on the pile.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It was dumb of him to say something like that
It just feeds into the haters
Jaylon is a better player than fans here give him credit for
Salary effects fans views of players and I’ve never got that
The team paid him, it’s not like he held a gun to their head
I think he played well last night
I think he’s a good player
I also think he’s over paid myself but that doesn’t change my view of whether he played a good game or not
At this point I just think he says this stuff to troll his "haters". His "haters" will never like him. They've made their mind up about him. Same goes for Dak. Dak can't win over his doubters in 2021.....