Jaylon Linebacking Hijinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Claiming I said that recently is a lie. I said it over two months ago and it was true then. You are posting it now like I just said it.

Clown show.

What can't you compute small fry?

You were WRONG back then and multiple people pointed it out to you.

Predictably, you spun it the best you could and lied about it.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
Then these coaches had him playing in the middle. Another joke. You have flow to the football linebackers and then ignore DT. lol. No wonder this D got ran over regularly. Smith absolutely sucks at taking on blocks. This was a dumazz draft pick.
The 2nd rounder was an acceptable risk but his contract extension was as bad as 2008 roy williams(WR), another colossal blunder by the FO.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Lie, smh?

Like literally the thing you're doing right now?

Go back to the coronavirus forum and continue spreading your message that it ain't happening.

If I'm the liar why did you have to go back and edit your post?

Gosh, I wonder why.

Big_D

Reaction score
The 2nd rounder was an acceptable risk but his contract extension was as bad as 2008 roy williams(WR), another colossal blunder by the FO.

It's really just way too early for a guy who is out of commission. It becomes a throw away and makes little sense in the world of 4 year contracts. It's a senseless gamble at that point. Later on.. sure. Your first 3 picks. Hell no. you gotta do well and you need an immediate impact. Makes no sense to wait . Specially on a D that wasn't very good.. and still isn't. And then the contract on top of that?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Still lying.

You played yourself.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/con...w-bad-covid19-is.454627/page-40#post-10139557

Which ones? Cedars-Sinai in LA is a top five hospital with 886 beds and they don't have a single case as a patient or among their 12000 employees.

Your post from is from March 21.

This article is from March 18:
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/deadli...onavirus-los-angeles-hospital-1202886959/amp/

Estimated to be treating COVID-19 patients in the double-digits, the Beverly Blvd-based facility (Cedar Sinai) brought the new measures into effect late last night as the City of Angels moved closer and closer to what many see as a total lockdown in the coming days. Among those receiving treatment in the last week at Cedars-Sinai was the sister of Matthew Broderick, who is in “full recovery” according to the Tony Award winning actor.”

Now pivot you little ballerina.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You played yourself.

Cal Poly: "What do inpatient mean?"

Hilarious you are copying troll posts from two months ago. Posters were saying Hospitals were overrun and Cedars didn't have a single inpatient. The ICU number to this day is less than 150.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Cal Poly: "What do inpatient mean?"

Hilarious you are copying troll posts from two months ago. Posters were saying Hospitals were overrun and Cedars didn't have a single inpatient. The ICU number to this day is less than 150.

And there’s the lie and pivot (inpatient), loool!

You think that’s your out don’t you? You don’t actually know what “inpatient” means do you?

Estimated to be treating COVID-19 patients in the double-digits, the Beverly Blvd-based facility brought the new measures into effect late last night [...]”

Yeah, standard procedure for treating a COVID patient is outpatient care...”Oh, you have COVID? Oh, don’t fret. Live your life and see me next week if you feel like it.”

Feel free to show a shred of legitimate evidence Cedar Sinai didn’t have a single COVID “inpatient” on March 18.

Go fetch me that evidence.

[....and trying to cite your wife as some legitimate source won’t cut it, lool]

Last edited:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Feel free to show a shred of evidence Cedar Sinai didn’t have a single COVID “inpatient” on March 18.

You posted an article saying at that point they maaaaybe had outpatient treatments that could be more than ten people. I know dozens of people at Cedars, you show me where they are lying.

Then spend several more weeks showing you can't do percentages - and bragging about it.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
You posted an article saying at that point they maaaaybe had outpatient treatments that could be more than ten people. I know dozens of people at Cedars, you show me where they are lying.

Then spend several more weeks showing you can't do percentages - and bragging about it.

I’m glad people are seeing you lie in real-time, loool.

You shouldn’t have opened your mouth.

The article, which interviewed Richard Riggs, Chief Medical Officer at Cedars-Sinai, stated “Estimated to be treating COVID-19 patients in the double-digits, the Beverly Blvd-based facility (Cedar Sinai) brought the new measures into effect late last night as the City of Angels moved closer [...]”

1. Of course you’re insinuating the article is completely fabricating the story for no other reason than it flys in the face of your lie; and

2. NOWHERE in that article does it state “outpatient.”

Don’t tuck your tail now. Give us a shred of legitimate evidence that every patient referenced in that article was on an outpatient basis.

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
The Bears game may have been the worst of his career. He was awful. But to be fair the DLine did him no favors. Hoping next year is more like 2 years ago for him.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're a guy with All-22 that doesn't have a clue of what talking about. You literally just learned the difference between a 43 and a 34 last year.

is that true or do you say it just because you don’t like the dude? I’m actually curious haha

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No you couldn't.

You're a guy with All-22 that doesn't have a clue of what talking about. You literally just learned the difference between a 43 and a 34 last year.

I don’t have an ounce of respect for you.

Good call.

That is the oddest comeback I can imagine.

I doubt if anybody at CZ does not know the difference between 4-3 and 3-4; although maybe you don't considering your reply to me here.

Kaiser

Reaction score
is that true or do you say it just because you don’t like the dude? I’m actually curious haha

Decide for yourself. Read both their posting history and you will XWalker is a billion times smarter and puts a million times more effort into his posts than Cal Poly.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Give us a shred of legitimate evidence that every patient referenced in that article was on an outpatient basis.

Give us a shred of evidence that you are Will McClay's burner account or we will continue to think you are a lying clown.

plasticman

Reaction score
Three examples from last season......yet, somehow, he was able to make 142 combined tackles. Apparently, he got through more than a few times.

How about showing us one of his six tackles for losses......two forced fumbles.....his fumble recovery or his INT......2.5 sacks........9 passes defended.....

For someone who seemingly got blown out all season long, his stats seem to indicate he was pretty active.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Give us a shred of evidence that you are Will McClay's burner account or we will continue to think you are a lying clown.

So in other words you can’t back up your lie, luuulz.

“Buh, buh, I mean inpatients!!!”

Lol, fraud.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
That is the oddest comeback I can imagine.

I doubt if anybody at CZ does not know the difference between 4-3 and 3-4; although maybe you don't considering your reply to me here.

I know of one person that doesn’t.....you.

Status
Not open for further replies.