Jaylon looked terrible today

kskboys

Reaction score
NO WAY OUR STARTING LBS LEAD THE TEAM IN TACKLES!?!?!!?

QUICK CALL THE PRESSES!!!!
I was thinking along the same lines.

We'd be much better off if the LB's tackle numbers went down and the DT's tackle numbers went up. Like this idea of DT's or not, the one thing that is undebateable is that it definitely puts more pressure on the LB's and often gets them hurt. Smallish DT's give the O too many options as to where they can run plays.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Dude literally said dropfoot was still an issue and then argued this whole thread that he didn't.:facepalm:

Even on the forced fumble, he overextended, slipped, and barely got a finger on the ball. He can run fast in straight lines, & pass rush, but his lateral movement is just so off.. It's obvious his dropfoot is still an issue.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with individuals stats. You understand BBDB defense results in an abundance of tackles right? You understand that Jaylon had many games in 2017 where he led in tackles. Didn't change the fact that he was playing below expectations because of his dropfoot.

He was a 100% last year, and it showed. He balled out. Right now he looks hurt.
3-0 and 4th in pts. Oh yeah, Jaylon is 12th in the entire NFL in tackles.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Dude literally said dropfoot was still an issue and then argued this whole thread that he didn't.:facepalm:
I meant his foot in general. I didn't specially mean he was dealing with "dropfoot", I was referring to his bad foot/leg still being an issue. I never specify what he was dealing with.

By reading any the other posts you would've realised that on the first 2 pages, you would've realised that. So please, spare my time.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I meant his foot in general. I didn't specially mean he was dealing with "dropfoot", I was referring to his bad foot/leg still being an issue. I never specify what he was dealing with.

By reading any the other posts you would've realised that on the first 2 pages, you would've realised that. So please, spare my time.

But you literally said “It's obvious his dropfoot is still an issue.”