Twitter: Jaylon needs to be cut

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Tell us something we don’t know.

I believe I read that his cap hit in 2021 will be 400k or something along those lines. Cut him as soon as we are eligible to for that cap hit.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I saw that highlight this morning, I'm surprised no talk of radio show mentioned it till now....completely lost..

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Good play call by washington. Also shows the lack of confidence the cowboys players have right now. No confidence = poor reads. These are reacting too much, not playing with natural instincts.

Washington gashes the cowboys on the same look earlier in the game where they ran an h back across the formation off play action, and he went uncovered. The cowboys got beat both times.

lockster

Reaction score
I

Trade or release, Kaylin, Poe, Griffen, Lawrence, woods, LVE injuries, Smith back, looney for draft capital, punter for principles, NOLEN for sanity and future success, McCarthy he's gutless, db coach he's made our back end almost as bad as the DL, Crawford he allows all NFL players to think they deserved to be paid big for low end performance, Elliot - bad example of dedication and loyalty, DAK - GREED RIDDEN me first garbage, and Stephen suspended when determining contracts.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Jaylon guesses all the time. You guys just didn't want to see it.

One could argue he was worried the H (or Bird) was going to sneak into the flats and that he (and the coaches) emphasized that in film. We don't know for sure.

Regardless, Jaylon is definitely not playing up to his contract. Jerry just wanted to be right about him.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Good play call?

Zone Left?

I hope no one else figures out this gem.
I'm literally talking about overall play design and how they incorporate the same looks that beat the cowboys earlier in the game.

Its a simple zone run, but the hback moving across the formation is what carries jaylon away from the action. Not saying it wasn't a bad play by jaylon, but thats exactly what washington expected after they ran Play action same formation and jaylon (id have to double check, but think it was his man) bit on the run leaving a wide open receiver in the flat.