Twitter: Jaylon needs to be cut

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
The thing that I enjoy most about Jaylon is he can guess wrong nine straight times and on the 10th play he guesses correct and makes a play and does the swipe while we’re getting destroyed on the scoreboard. I can only shake my head and laugh at this clown.
:laugh:

Mannix

Reaction score
Jaclyn DOES need to be cut!!! I am thinking that our staff never calls him out for anything....how else can you explain the way he acts like he is always one of the best players on the entire field....the guy is a total joke!!!

Proof

Reaction score
Remember when he came out of college and per board he was better than the LB that the jags drafted. Just think him, Watts and the safety the chiefs got sure could have helped this raggedy D.

I thought he was easily the superior prospect to jack and the only reason I remotely wanted jack more was due to not being out with debilitating injury at the time.

he seems to have completely lost every ounce of what was good about him previously.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I cant blame dallas for signing him except after the fact. He looked good in 18 and wasn't fully healthy. Got his money and has been horse crap and quitter ever since. Never thought he would turn into that guy. Tbh

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
So I like to get into the individual details of assignments and what not on defense. I played high school football but I am by no means a football guru. I am just a fan but I truly appreciate the strategic details of the game being broken down by people more knowledgeable than me. I found these tweets amongst the replies to the tweets the OP posted. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Kaiser

Reaction score
So I like to get into the individual details of assignments and what not on defense. I played high school football but I am by no means a football guru. I am just a fan but I truly appreciate the strategic details of the game being broken down by people more knowledgeable than me. I found this tweet amongst the replies to the tweets the OP posted. Thoughts?

When I saw the OP my two reactions were that if Cavenaugh said it was a broken assignment it was probably the right read. Also that despite what half this forum thinks, no NFL player runs the opposite direction of a play unless its their assignment. I'll wait to see if the coaches comment, #79 is Justin Hamilton BTW, a journeyman who was out of the league last year.

ICP

Reaction score
Despite his atrocious play another member Pointed out to me that he is leading the league in tackles. Goes to show how bad the rest of the defense is playing is what I thought. Nevertheless for someone as stupid as Jerry he's gonna see that as someone Dallas needs to keep around

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
When I saw the OP my two reactions were that if Cavenaugh said it was a broken assignment it was probably the right read. Also that despite what half this forum thinks, no NFL player runs the opposite direction of a play unless its their assignment. I'll wait to see if the coaches comment, #79 is Justin Hamilton BTW, a journeyman who was out of the league last year.

The interior of the line is so bad that I think it’s making the linebackers look worse than they really are. The interior of the line is a lynch pin for most defensive schemes. If that falls apart the domino effect can make other players look really bad. Idk, Jaylon has made some mistakes this year and his effort does appear lackluster at times but these are all cherry picked plays and this can lead to an unfair piling on when the root cause of it all might be the interior of the defensive line.

BigWillie

Reaction score
So I like to get into the individual details of assignments and what not on defense. I played high school football but I am by no means a football guru. I am just a fan but I truly appreciate the strategic details of the game being broken down by people more knowledgeable than me. I found these tweets amongst the replies to the tweets the OP posted. Thoughts?

Woods responsibility, not Jaylon. Watch Woods read the potential sweep and get wide. Lawrence setting edge to the inside. Brown wide as well.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The interior of the line is so bad that I think it’s making the linebackers look worse than they really are. The interior of the line is a lynch pin for most defensive schemes. If that falls apart the domino effect can make other players look really bad. Idk, Jaylon has made some mistakes this year and his effort does appear lackluster at times but these are all cherry picked plays and this can lead to an unfair piling on when the root cause of it all might be the interior of the defensive line.

Exactly, Jaylon has had poor stretches this year but he is a run and hit Will. If the fans want to cut a Will because he can't beat OGs on every down they are going to cut every Will in the NFL.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score

Ya football is my favorite sport to watch but I only played in 8th grade. I dont know all the ins and outs of the schemes and assignments yet. I know baseball and basketball though. Played them a lot more.