Video: Jaylon Smith 88 of top 100

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I don't think that Jaylon is the type of linebacker that dominates football games or is a game changer.

But in the right defense, with the proper protection from the DT's he can have an amazing season and fly all over the place. I also think that he is miscast at MLB. He needs to be an outside backer and at times come off the edge on blitzes or stunt inside on the blitz.

last year, with our horrid DT's he got exposed for his weaknesses at the point of attack.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah. No. He was not good last year.

They also have Josh Allen at like 87 or something. I like the kid's potential but that's way too high for a kid as erratic as he was. And yes, I know the players vote on this. Seems like this can be as much popularity as it can be actual rewarding fellow players for good play.

The greatness of Josh Allen is in his ability to run with the football and make plays with his legs. late in games, when the game is on the line is when he really uses that ability to win games down the stretch. I had him in fantasy the last two years as a backup. He basically gets very little points until the 4th quarter the then goes off. But its mostly with his legs.

Not a prolific passer.