News: Jaylon Smith a cornerstone?

75boyz

Reaction score
I only made a statement which was factual. You are arguing with me and I honestly dont think you even know why except for maybe you think tackles do matter lol. Continue I'm at work alone today.

Because your factual statement and pro bowl selection can easily be debunked by watching simple defensive downs and knowing the BASIC responsibilities that Jaylon is to carry out

Play after play

Consistently getting tackles But NOT at the point of attack or TFL as his responsibility is

In essence, the tackle numbers are pure fluff and don't accurately describe his performance

IF you could backtrack and preface your initial/very first statement with ALTHOUGH Smith has big tackle numbers... or While I don't agree with this rankingbased on pure tackle numbers...

If you would have opened your opinion similar to that I've just shown you would have at least demonstrated a modicum of understanding the game and not just a participation trophy type opinion.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Because your factual statement and pro bowl selection can easily be debunked by watching simple defensive downs and knowing the BASIC responsibilities that Jaylon is to carry out

Play after play

Consistently getting tackles But NOT at the point of attack or TFL as his responsibility is

In essence, the tackle numbers are pure fluff and don't accurately describe his performance

IF you could backtrack and preface your initial/very first statement with ALTHOUGH Smith has big tackle numbers... or While I don't agree with this rankingbased on pure tackle numbers...

If you would have opened your opinion similar to that I've just shown you would have at least demonstrated a modicum of understanding the game and not just a participation trophy type opinion.
lol its a fact that Jaylon is second in the NFL in tackles.....how can that be debunked. At this point you are trying to be right my friend. I get it we are on a forum and you feel you must fight.....there is nothing to fight over though lol.

75boyz

Reaction score
lol its a fact that Jaylon is second in the NFL in tackles.....how can that be debunked. At this point you are trying to be right my friend. I get it we are on a forum and you feel you must fight.....there is nothing to fight over though lol.

Lol,
You be you bro. I surrender you're right. Context in any situation in sports or life is non applicable. Context is what I was stressing. Fundamental communication disconnect. I definitely don't need the last word, lol

Peace

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I only made a statement which was factual. You are arguing with me and I honestly dont think you even know why except for maybe you think tackles do matter lol. Continue I'm at work alone today.
Thanks for the facts... just in case someone else here thinks your stated facts are an indicator Jaylon Smith might be good at his job; we’ll set the record straight and direct them to the “ he’s absolute trash” isle where he belongs.

Carry on.