News: Jaylon Smith a cornerstone?

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Ok, Jerrah
3pxm.gif

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Tied for 3rd in tackles.....tied for 4th in assisted tackles. That is in the entire NFL.

Last 2 games Jaylon has looked really good. I think a lot of fans are going to have to ignore another probowl appearance to justify their hate.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

This right here is why the guy is a horrible GM. Way over valuing his current players and not being able to see the true needs of this team. And then there is the lack of accountability. He would be better served saying that "Jaylon knows he needs to play better". Rather then coddling him. If Jaylon gets the feeling that he isnt playing up to standards then he might be more inclined to stick his nose in there more.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Tied for 3rd in tackles.....tied for 4th in assisted tackles. That is in the entire NFL.

Last 2 games Jaylon has looked really good. I think a lot of fans are going to have to ignore another probowl appearance to justify their hate.

I hate to break it to you buddy, but you are as bad as Jerry. Jaylon has NOT been playing REALLY GOOD. The guy is downright terrible.

Leading the league in tackles 7 yards downfield is nothing to be proud of. linebackers typically lead their team in tackles. The problem for Jaylon is they aren't behind or close enough to the line of scrimmage to make a difference. The fact he leads the NFL in "assisted tackles" should tell you something.

LOL..........Pro bowl? Please tell me you are joking. There is NO chance he makes the pro bowl this year. Ill bet anything you want on it.

NO joke..........if you think Jaylon is a good linebacker then you really don't understand football, defense, or what a true linebacker is supposed to do.

It was a complete shocker he ever made the pro bowl at all in his career. Had to have been a replacement award.