Jaylon Smith looks Fast!

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I am speaking out and against certain posters who know who they are. They demonstrate a real hatred for certain team members based on definite personal agendas. If that doesn’t include you there’s no need for us to argue. It’s that simple. There’s no denying they’re here with the bs. So what’s your point?

Sorry. I wasn't active for awhile. Can I have a few examples of this "real hatred" for Jaylon?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I know we all want to hate Crawford but he plays the run real well and we saw that in the preseason game. The great thing about depth is that it gives you the luxury of a rotation.

Crawford won’t be on the team much longer, but having him this year gives us a guy that sets the edge on first down and sets us up for 2/3&long. That’s when Taco/Gregory can make their best impact and be fresh and disruptive through 4 quarters. He’ll play a nice role for us this year and be a great transition to Taco and Randy. Also if Randy has some sort of relapse then cutting Crawford would be dumb.

I don't deny he does things well. We have guys that potentially can do much better then well that I would like to see him not stopping the progress of.

I get that he's a team leader and everything but he has never been a productive enough player to have earned any type of job security here.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Sorry. I wasn't active for awhile. Can I have a few examples of this "real hatred" for Jaylon?
Unfortunately those people are now protected and it’s a subject the Mods don’t want discussed anymore. It’s subject to penalties. You knew that already. Nice try!!!

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Unfortunately those people are now protected and it’s a subject the Mods don’t want discussed anymore. It’s subject to penalties. You knew that already. Nice try!!!

I just wanted to see where all the "real hatred" came from but not just concerns?

I love Jaylon and I'll defend him. I just wanted to know who had a "real hatred" for him.

You can tell me in a private message, ya know.

Last edited:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Funny how the hate turns into concerns huh? Lol. I’d respect them more if they held firm in their original stances. Don’t fold up and cower now!!! Lol

No, but it is funny how concerns from most just get's labeled as "Hate" by some here.

I won't name names.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Where are these people that said they "don't want him to succeed?" I'll go defend Jaylon.
I don’t need your assistance. This ain’t a witch hunt. Just continue posting and reading. They’ll reveal themselves as the season progresses

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t need your assistance. This ain’t a witch hunt. Just continue posting and reading. They’ll reveal themselves as the season progresses

I just wanted to see a post from someone that said they hope Jaylon doesn't succeed. Or were you just trying to stir up trouble again?

keysersoze

Reaction score
I just wanted to see a post from someone that said they hope Jaylon doesn't succeed. Or were you just trying to stir up trouble again?
Yea. Me and a few other guys decided to make it up as a conspiracy. We had nothing else better to do. :facepalm: GTFOH