Jaylon Smith nerve countdown

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I posted a bunch of stats and situations comparing Moore and Weeden's play last season that conclusively proved Weeden outplayed Moore and it wasn't even a contest. You claimed Moore played better simply because he went down the field more despite he and Weeden averaging virtually the same per attempt.

You posted stats which were responded to and you simply repeated yourself. Then you made a lot of the self assuming nonsense about what the coaches intended as well as what the emotional approach of our opposition. All of that in big walls of text that don't really say much of anything.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Not about to waste my time with someone just looking to play monkey see monkey with Fuzzy. LOL

I figured you argued disingenuously but thanks for out and admitting it.

That is funny thinking btw considering I will write 4 sentences and get a wall of text in response.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He was lining up outside with Claiborne over him until they moved him around. Of course they used different looks but we were a primarily man team last year.

It's like you don't even watch the games.

Claiborne did squat shutting down Julio who abused us for 12 catches for 164 yards and 2 TD's....YAWN! lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I figured you argued disingenuously but thanks for out and admitting it.

That is funny thinking btw considering I will write 4 sentences and get a wall of text in response.

You're consumed by me. You're being owned and you don't even realize it. I'm so in your head you're following me around from thread to thread. LMAO!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You're consumed by me. You're being owned and you don't even realize it. I'm so in your head you're following me around from thread to thread. LMAO!

Well now that you've admitted to trolling I'm done. And trolling is like telling a joke, if you have to explain it to your audience then you failed.

Nice megalomania though. Night.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Where did I say Weeden was better than Romo? I never said that! If you're going to twist my comments get movin! The only laughable comments are coming from you the others you're teaming with. It's like all of you are standing on a rug allowing me to pull it out from under all of you. :laugh: As for the opener vs the Giants had the Giants not screwed up in the final moments and scored a TD at the one yard line, Romo wouldn't have had an opportunity to win the game on a last ditch drive. What game were you watching? Had the Giants scored the TD instead of screwing up and having to settle for a FG the Cowboys would have needed to recover an onside kick to have a chance to win.

They didn't score a TD but Romo did. ...you talk with too many ifs, coulda, woulda, shoulda

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I support my assertion showing that I had not posted for over 3 hours. You couldn't figure that out. Compare and contrast with your mindless Pee Wee Hermanesque flails.

I hadn't posted for over 3 hours either what a coincidence, which is why you hadn't posted but as soon as I posted up pops an alert from you. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They didn't score a TD but Romo did. ...you talk with too many ifs, coulda, woulda, shoulda

The Giants should have scored a TD but Eli told his RB not to score from the one yard line. They were trying to milk the clock but Eli screwed up and passed on the next play stopping the clock forcing the Giants to have to kick the FG. It was a HUGE break for the Cowboys giving them a chance. It was a gift!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well now that you've admitted to trolling I'm done. And trolling is like telling a joke, if you have to explain it to your audience then you failed.

Nice megalomania though. Night.

The only trolling is coming from you. This is the 3rd different thread and discussion you've followed me to the past week looking strictly to ARGUE. I pissed you off a few days ago and you've been after me ever since looking to start arguments in every discussion I'm in....FACT!!! The tagalongs that are following behind are just going down with you. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

All it takes is a few sentences for you to leave me with a page full of material. lol

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The Giants should have scored a TD but Eli told his RB not to score from the one yard line. They were trying to milk the clock but Eli screwed up and passed on the next play stopping the clock forcing the Giants to have to kick the FG. It was a HUGE break for the Cowboys giving them a chance. It was a gift!

Key word again. ......shoulda.....guess what they didn't and Romo drove down the field and won the game. Get over it. Matter of fact why even say you're a Cowboys fan. Don't seem like it

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Key word again. ......shoulda.....guess what they didn't and Romo drove down the field and won the game. Get over it. Matter of fact why even say you're a Cowboys fan. Don't seem like it

The Giants coulda, shoulda and woulda had they just pounded the ball in from the one. They were gashing the Cowboys on their final drive, our D had no answers but they screwed up giving us a HUGE break. You've become so frustrated with this discussion that you're now questioning my fandom.

I hate to break it to you but that's the MO of a poster who's on the real short end of an argument. We've reached the point where I'm just feeding you and Fuzzy some rope allowing you two to hang yourselves. Lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Giants coulda, shoulda and woulda had they just pounded the ball in from the one. They were gashing the Cowboys on their final drive, our D had no answers but they screwed up giving us a HUGE break. You've become so frustrated with this discussion that you're now questioning my fandom.

I hate to break it to you but that's the MO of a poster who's on the real short end of an argument. We've reached the point where I'm just feeding you and Fuzzy some rope allowing you two to hang yourselves. Lol

You can't talk about what the Giants "coulda" done being they had problems with clock management all year. They lost a few games where their clock management was just terrible. Cowboys winning that game wasn't luck. Based on how the Giants season went, it was the norm for them to give up a game at the end due to clock management.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You can't talk about what the Giants "coulda" done being they had problems with clock management all year. They lost a few games where their clock management was just terrible. Cowboys winning that game wasn't luck. Based on how the Giants season went, it was the norm for them to give up a game at the end due to clock management.

Never said the Cowboys winning that game was luck but they got a huge break at the end and to their credit took advantage of it. Let's not make this about the Cowboys/Giants game, this thread has taken enough turns as it is.