Jaylon Smith Released by the Raiders

Big_D

Reaction score
He is good at flying into the pile after the play is over.
He was great at making himself the center of attention during those endzone celebrations too. He’d take the ball from the guy that actually made the play and put himself squarely in the middle for the photo op.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LoL, what do we owe them? It's not like they play for us for free, just to give us a good time.

Gee, this ain't High School football. I keep those who made this team great in my heart because they gave me some great sports memories. Everyone else is just static.

I never played football but other competitive sports and won quite a few trophys for my club. But I'd never even remotely expect anyone to remember me. It just doesn't matter. The reward was fun, a good team spirit and a healthy life style.

Plus JS is a weirdo lol. I'll never forget that game against us where he jumped the pile a million years after it was already over.
Like is said....you never strapped it on....lol

Mr_437

Reaction score
Smith is getting cut quickly everywhere he goes so this isn't really news...Jaylon is done in the NFL as a player.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Dude got stone walled by blocking sleds but we make him the center piece of our defense. Madness. He was literally unwatchable. Worst player ever to get that kind of playing time for that long. One of the best examples of the Jerry Jones special cloak of protection that you will ever see. Zero chance the defensive coaches wanted him out there. It was all thanks to the idiot drunk clown at the top.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dude got stone walled by blocking sleds but we make him the center piece of our defense. Madness. He was literally unwatchable. Worst player ever to get that kind of playing time for that long. One of the best examples of the Jerry Jones special cloak of protection that you will ever see. Zero chance the defensive coaches wanted him out there. It was all thanks to the idiot drunk clown at the top.
You hired by Reality and on his pay roll for establishing insult status always? We don't need to hear a monotone of insult. I don't hold a grudge nor insult Jerry at the mention of anything! You shouldn't as well...you are not our monitor nor conscience. You don't really care one way or the other after squawking about that very same cause non-stop.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You hired by Reality and on his pay roll for establishing insult status always? We don't need to hear a monotone of insult. I don't hold a grudge nor insult Jerry at the mention of anything! You shouldn't as well...you are not our monitor nor conscience. You don't really care one way or the other after squawking about that very same cause non-stop.
Everything he wrote was 100 accurate