Jaylon Smith Released by the Raiders

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Simple really. These guys fall in love with players; they’re grown men that still hero worship other men. When their fallen hero struggles they get sensitive and lash out.
It's actually a sign of a narcissistic control freak. They cannot deal with the fact that someone else thinks differently than they do and don't defer to them. Appeal to Authority Fallacy is what they feed on.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Injury had nothing to do with it. Always out of position and scared to take the first hit. You could watch him hesitate and then come in second, like the big mouth at the bar that always talked ****.
Lol lol lol lol lol when it's time to fight, acts tough when someone is pulling him away lol

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Injury had nothing to do with it. Always out of position and scared to take the first hit. You could watch him hesitate and then come in second, like the big mouth at the bar that always talked ****.
Yea it did

Grenic

Reaction score
I had no idea he was still in the league.

Despite his short career and decreasing productivity still a great story coming back from that injury and getting to play again. A lesser man, wouldn't have worked so hard to get on the field.
Never understood the hate, it's a amazing story, and he had on really good year, realistically he should of never played again

gtb1943

Reaction score
Never understood the hate, it's a amazing story, and he had on really good year, realistically he should of never played again
A lot of that was because he was a second rd pick and virtually all those that hated that pick wanted him to fail

Soth

Reaction score
Ahh I remember the zone's Jaylon Smith bashing era.

"Jaylon is the worst LB in the history of forever #%@"
"They better cut Jaylon or I will quit being a fan"

Good times.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Be kind to Jaylon; he got gimped and thrown in with the lions. Although, I still dont understand that keystone cop piling on act he did against Dallas in the Giants game.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Despite his short career and decreasing productivity still a great story coming back from that injury and getting to play again. A lesser man, wouldn't have worked so hard to get on the field.
Gotta admire his courage.

nobody

Reaction score
He wasted his talent and recovery by not taking the time to study the game and improve. He relied on fading athleticism. He was constantly out of position and late to the party then celebrated big plays he had little to nothing to do with because he piled on last.

It's not hate. It's disgust at the waste of what he could have been versus the joke he became.

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score

Kim Kardashian is a great come back story.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Who knows what Jaylon could have done if he wasn't injured in the Fiesta Bowl? Can't really blame wildcatter-Jerry for taking a gamble on him.
Can't blame Jerry completely, but with that injury imho it was unlikely any team would have drafted him at all, especially in the second round.

Should have waited at least a couple more rounds before drafting him, at the time, with his injury, there were many other available players that could have helped Dallas that didn't have a career threatening injury....

Proof

Reaction score
jaylon doing the landry shift w/ our line while playing for the giants is still hilarious