this

be

texting

no grades

get

over

It
LOL
No one should have to dumb themselves down to decipher this nonsensical gobbledygook.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars were spent in the Public Education System in personally educating YOU in how to read and write properly.
It's time you live up to that investment...

Kaiser

Reaction score
Yeah that is what it was. Sturm also goes onto say that even if he does make some plays he is responsible for giving up even more bad plays.

Unless he improves markedly, he is a liability particularly eating up that cap space. Say what you will about Crawford, at least he was competent.

But given the track record and the fact that all the LBs have dropped off this year, I really think its mostly about the scheme. All the CBZ beehive dogpiling aside, I think we need to see Jaylon in a non-Covid year with some real DTs in front of him before we know the answer.

Kaiser

Reaction score
He really is not worth it. He has this antisocial moral relativism to him where he thinks that degrading others somehow makes himself better. When it comes down to it he won't argue honestly. I have had him on ignore for years and don't feel that I have missed a thing.

Truer words were never spoken, he is the biggest loser here. But if stalks me with lies on a daily basis when I'm replying, he will go nuts when he realizes I have him on Ignore. My ignore list is the true trolls and the guys just here to posture, but at some point I have to do it since the mods are clearly OK with deleting his posts for years and still watching him do it over and over again.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Signing our own guys like Jaylon is why every year we go dumpster diving on the free agent market.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No one should have to dumb themselves down to decipher this nonsensical gobbledygook.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars were spent in the Public Education System in personally educating YOU in how to read and write properly.
It's time you live up to that investment...
not for the likes of you, now that i know your disdain for using text formatted responses , ill make it my mission to only respond to you in this manner..

ok grammar

N
A
Z
I