Twitter: Jaylon to Green bay

I'm hoping he has to pay ex Punter Bryan Wagner for the rights to #9. :muttley::muttley::muttley:
 
I’ve been lurking in a couple Packers forum since the signing was announced. They keep throwing around words like “stud.”
 
I’ve been lurking in a couple Packers forum since the signing was announced. They keep throwing around words like “stud.”
Maybe they're hoping to run into him at the local bars with his white fur suit on.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
 
:laugh:

I absolutely wish him the best. Good dude.
tumblr_p7r9ww6ZZi1rpaggbo1_400.gif
 
Good because any money Smith makes with the Packers gets subtracted from Dallas' dead money cap hit as Smith's guaranteed money was against injury.
 
Will Dallas get a comp pick next draft? Would they get a 4th if Jaylon plays alot?
 
I hope he proves the haters wrong and the fresh start is good for him.
 
No doubt he'll be flying around the field like Ray Lewis if we play him because that is our luck
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,220
Messages
14,673,424
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top