Twitter: Jaylon to Green bay

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
I'm happy that Jaylon overcame his injury and was drafted and made a lot of money. I hope he's SAVED most of his money. I'm just not happy Jerry drafted him. If he was an Eagle or WFT we would be laughing at them for wasting a pick and extending him.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
It won't matter what the weather conditions are. Life is goign to be more difficult for Jaylon. He has very little runway left as a NFL player.

When the Cowboys dump you after a big contract everyone is watching. Now the offensive coordinators in the league are going to ask themselves, what does Kellen Moore know about Jaylon that he has exploited or exposed in practice that Dan Quinn didn't like? This would be over and above tape.

Coaches on both sides of the field talk all the time. They may say in public that the D coordinator makes decisions about personnel on the D, but you know they are talking in the big meeting, and the HC is looking for insights from both sides of the ball. Moore's job is to identify and expose weaknesses. You know he has private thoughts about Jaylon.

Jaylon's on borrowed time, and walking the Green Mile IMO. Great guy, and great story, but he is now on journeyman status and going downhill. Football is not going to be the best use of his talent very soon.
Yep. He will be out of the league in the next 2 years.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, great guy. I see all the time great guys pushing other people out of the way to get the limelight. good guy.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
My guess is he was a generational Packers fan all along. He was born and raised and educated in northern Indiana. Far removed from Indianapolis and a lot of people in Indiana are Packers fans anyway because the Colts being in Indy is a relatively newer phenomenon anyway. And of course a lot of Bears haters in northern Indiana so Packers fans by default.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There is no ill-will toward Jaylon from me, I wish him luck in his continued NFL career. :)
On the flip side, as someone that spent 20 years in the military, having lived that lifestyle for that long causes me to have zero sympathies for the nonsense LVE was crying about this week. Military families get disrupted far more often for far less pay. So his complaint falls on deaf ears with me.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
It will be hilarious to read the packers media, when they become aware of who they signed !

lol .