Twitter: Jaylon: We are the light of the World

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
E6Yj9J3.png

Just Clowns doing what clowns do!

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Look he’s human and allowed to tweet whatever he wants but at least send one tweet that says

Fans I let you guys down and I promise you I will do everything I can to perform better, then he could tweet out about getting scooters,and trying to get people to switch to Reliant energy ect

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
What is the context of this tweet? If he is referring to himself as a Christian, than he is right, we are. if he is referring to himself as a football player he is wrong, as they are not.

This dude right here. He can’t be this stupid, he must be trolling the fans. If he’s trolling fans than he’s trash for doing that. Fans support the team!

He’s trolling. He knows fans are upset after losing. If it was Christianity based, he would’ve added some context to it or put a verse in there or he would’ve quoted something from the Bible. He knew he’d get a reaction out of this. It’s all a joke to him and the players. He’ll show our reaction to the locker and they’ll all laugh. What a joke.

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
I feel like Jaylon Smith should go out and do something real crazy....idk maybe try going 75mph on the highway instead of 70mph one day or something. Or skip choir practice one week.