Twitter: Jaylon: We are the light of the World

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
He’s trolling. He knows fans are upset after losing. If it was Christianity based, he would’ve added some context to it or put a verse in there or he would’ve quoted something from the Bible. He knew he’d get a reaction out of this. It’s all a joke to him and the players. He’ll show our reaction to the locker and they’ll all laugh. What a joke.
Well he did use the praying hands symbol. So based on that, I thought it had something to do with the Bible verse that says we are the light of the world, a city set on a hill. But I could be wrong.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Well he did use the praying hands symbol. So based on that, I thought it had something to do with the Bible verse that says we are the light of the world, a city set on a hill. But I could be wrong.

I hope so. If not, it's ignorant and says a lot about how poor his character is. He doesn't seem like that type of guy, but.....I never thought our players would be this egotistical so I could be wrong.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
This young generation makes me sick. They try all hard and once they get their money they’re done. That’s why the Pats do what they do. I’ve cracked the code. The Jones’s always talk about drafting well and “paying your own”. But that doesn’t work. And it doesn’t work because you’ll get 3-4 good young years then once these guys get paid they’re done. I’d rather use that money on high character proven free agents. Unless there’s a must keep draft pick like Zack Martin.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I hope so. If not, it's ignorant and says a lot about how poor his character is. He doesn't seem like that type of guy, but.....I never thought our players would be this egotistical so I could be wrong.
Why not say, during this holiday season a proverb comes to mind......then whatever he said.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score

This dude right here. He can’t be this stupid, he must be trolling the fans. If he’s trolling fans than he’s trash for doing that. Fans support the team!

More like the light the proctologist sticks up your BUM HOLE when you go for a colonoscopy!!!!!