Twitter: Jaylon: We are the light of the World

Asklesko

Reaction score
Jesus also called His followers light:

. Matthew 5:14-16

But coming during the Christmas holiday, when it's about Christ, not about us? Emphasis on WE. We, we, we are the light. We Hot Boyz too. We saintness. We greatness. That's the drift I get.

cern

Reaction score
Where does and when does quoting a bible verse and saying we are the light of the world equate trolling fans and not supporting his team?
I'm an atheist and I got it. Pots and kettles. Stones and glass houses.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
That you want a grown man who you do not know to issue you a public tweet expressing his deepest regrets.

This is my hobby too. But we different.
It’s ok to be different. Not everyone is the same but I can respect that

Sepia

Reaction score
But coming during the Christmas holiday, when it's about Christ, not about us? Emphasis on WE. We, we, we are the light. We Hot Boyz too. We saintness. We greatness. That's the drift I get.

That’s a stretch, IMO. The passage talks about doing “good works” for others, which is also what Jesus and Christmas are supposed to represent. Saying the Hot Boyz are the light of the world would be over the top for me, even if they won often.

I just hope they get rid of the nickname by next season. :oops:

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
This is the reality of sports.

I wouldn’t change it. I like Jaylon and I’m also glad people are bashing him and his teammates because all anyone cares about is the bottom line and that is winning.

We’ll boo the individual now because the TEAM is bad and we’ll give them too much praise later when the TEAM is good.

I think they care about money more than winning. If it was just about winning, everyone would have played for free. Sport used to be about passion, nows it all about money. Same with game developers, etc... The 90's were the best.