Twitter: Jaylon: We are the light of the World

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Jaylon was promoting an energy company right when he posted op's tweet.
Which i think is why Jaylon posted this light of the world tweet.

I can't post commercials per site rules. It's a joke on that.
OK. I see. And we all thought he was promoting his faith. Oh well. I am banned on Twitter anyway so I never go there to read anything. I hardly ever go to Facebook either. Social media is bad. haha.

T-RO

Reaction score
Threads like this demonstrate how willing some fans are to hate their own...and jump on things they don't even understand. It was totally a religious tweet. That's it. That's all.

Some fans want to PUNISH when they don't get the results they want. Sad.

Rayman70

Reaction score
he's right.
make a difference in somebody's life.
do right by somebody.
help somebody out.
be kind when you have a chance.
be the change you want to see.
THAT is what he's talkin' about.
LIVE out your faith.
in life..he IS right. It doesn't change the fact that most fans that are die hard fans could give 2 ***** what he does if he doesn't play well on Sundays and win. Maybe that's not fair.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Threads like this demonstrate how willing some fans are to hate their own...and jump on things they don't even understand. It was totally a religious tweet. That's it. That's all.

Some fans want to PUNISH when they don't get the results they want. Sad.

He's a joke and has been saying and posting silly things for the last couple years. He's stupid on the field and tries to play up the "hard working nice guy" role off the field.

I know a phony when I see one.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters( in this case twitter)
Frank Lloyd Wright

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Look he’s human and allowed to tweet whatever he wants but at least send one tweet that says

Fans I let you guys down and I promise you I will do everything I can to perform better, then he could tweet out about getting scooters,and trying to get people to switch to Reliant energy ect
He doesn't owe anything to you or anyone else. The guy was proclaiming his faith.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Look he’s human and allowed to tweet whatever he wants but at least send one tweet that says

Fans I let you guys down and I promise you I will do everything I can to perform better, then he could tweet out about getting scooters,and trying to get people to switch to Reliant energy ect
Will that help you sleep better at night?

Get a grip people.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

This dude right here. He can’t be this stupid, he must be trolling the fans. If he’s trolling fans than he’s trash for doing that. Fans support the team!

Where does and when does quoting a bible verse and saying we are the light of the world equate trolling fans and not supporting his team?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

So every Cowboy whom tweets has to first make an apology to the fans before he can tweet what he want? Do you first apologize to anyone you angered before you tweet what you want to tweet?