Twitter: Jaylon: We are the light of the World

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Threads like this demonstrate how willing some fans are to hate their own...and jump on things they don't even understand. It was totally a religious tweet. That's it. That's all.

Some fans want to PUNISH when they don't get the results they want. Sad.

This is the reality of sports.

I wouldn’t change it. I like Jaylon and I’m also glad people are bashing him and his teammates because all anyone cares about is the bottom line and that is winning.

We’ll boo the individual now because the TEAM is bad and we’ll give them too much praise later when the TEAM is good.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
So every Cowboy whom tweets has to first make an apology to the fans before he can tweet what he want? Do you first apologize to anyone you angered before you tweet what you want to tweet?
As a public figure there are different rules. You gotta understand your audience.

I generally don’t anger anyone but i will say this in the past the after losing in a tournament, I’d tell all my teammates hey man I’m sorry guys. My bad bros.

Or if i got into a car accident when I was a teenager the first thing I’d say was hey mom and dad I’m sorry

In general if I ever feel like I let anyone down, I always let them know.

That’s just me

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
He doesn't owe anything to you or anyone else. The guy was proclaiming his faith.
I don’t owe him anything either. I’m expressing my view on his tweet and how it was perceived by many of the fans

He can tweet what he wants to tweet and I can respond the way I want to.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

This dude right here. He can’t be this stupid, he must be trolling the fans. If he’s trolling fans than he’s trash for doing that. Fans support the team!

everything these guys post doent mean it has to be about football.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Where does and when does quoting a bible verse and saying we are the light of the world equate trolling fans and not supporting his team?
He tweeted a reliant energy add right after. A play on we are the light of the world and switch to reliant energy

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
As a public figure there are different rules. You gotta understand your audience.

I generally don’t anger anyone but i will say this in the past the after losing in a tournament, I’d tell all my teammates hey man I’m sorry guys. My bad bros.

Or if i got into a car accident when I was a teenager the first thing I’d say was hey mom and dad I’m sorry

In general if I ever feel like I let anyone down, I always let them know.

That’s just me

So AGAIN, you expect EVERY Cowboy has to first start every tweet with an apology to the fans before they can tweet what they want. You THINK you don't anger anyone but you still might so you should do what you expect others to do and start all of your tweets with an apology to anyone you might have angered and then be free to tweet what you want. If you don't like Smith's tweets, do read them it's that simple.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
So AGAIN, you expect EVERY Cowboy has to first start every tweet with an apology to the fans before they can tweet what they want. You THINK you don't anger anyone but you still might so you should do what you expect others to do and start all of your tweets with an apology to anyone you might have angered and then be free to tweet what you want. If you don't like Smith's tweets, do read them it's that simple.
I KNOW when I’ve let people down so when I do I just apologize for it.

I don’t like his tweets this one of my hobbies: to post threads and discuss cowboys players an the team in general

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
He tweeted a reliant energy add right after. A play on we are the light of the world and switch to reliant energy

And this bothers how? It hurts because how you interpreted it? If Smith's tweets are the worst thing to happen to you do you see how ridiculous all this is?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I KNOW when I’ve let people down so when I do I just apologize for it.

I don’t like his tweets this one of my hobbies: to post threads and discuss cowboys players an the team in general

My suggestion, get over Smith's tweet. It not going to change a single thing anywhere.

Sepia

Reaction score
Jesus is the light of the world. Jaylon sounds full of himself.

Jesus also called His followers light:

"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot * be hidden;
15 nordoes anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives lightto all who are in the house.
16 "Let your lightshine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Fatherwho is in heaven.
. Matthew 5:14-16