Twitter: Jayron Kearse says fans treating Prescott badly “don’t know how to treat nice things”

Qcard

Reaction score

Shut up and play:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Dak Haters aren’t worth energy. The lockeroom knowssss Cooper Rush

Jayron Kearse signed a 2 year, $10,000,000 contract with the Dallas Cowboys, including a $3,500,000 signing bonus, $5,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $5,000,000.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He does, but Moore needs to adjust the offense to Dak's abilities as well. I'm curious how Dak will fare if they put him in this same environment. It may limit him, but that may not be a bad thing.
curious ??how about 11-0 run in 16, 5-0 run turnround in 2018, 6-0 run last year you don't remember lmao or you dont want to remember, id say selective memory. game 1 TB best defense in football with top QB right now and KM runs out 3-4 wide, abandoned the run game , defense cant slow Fournette down, no special plays from the STs, many dropped passes, and no open WRs..huh odd just cant figure out why Dak looked bad..:facepalm::huh:

.Kearse is right, same situations last 2 games, remove rush, insert Dak and its blowouts. we dont need proof weve seen when the team plays well around dak he plays very Well,. team crumbles umm no coincidence Dak struggles 14 Penalties, no run game, bad play calling and better defenses, right no way to know the difference LOL:popcorn:

Hadenough

Reaction score
keep telling yourself they are dramatically improved. They beat carolina and the titans who havent look real impressive. And while cincys line is worse the giants have a huge line problem ans as the season goes on its going to show even more than it did on monday.

The giants will be drafting in the top 10 again but use whatever metric you can to prop up the back up in your mind because you dont care for the starter.
Carolina and the Titans just beat two teams that Dak has failed to beat. The Saints and Raiders.

starfan1

Reaction score
Carolina and the Titans just beat two teams that Dak has failed to beat. The Saints and Raiders.

were back to wins being a QB stat? The raiders are winless thus far. the saints barely beat atlanta. and using last years results to a team this year? New york will end up 4th in our division book it. or tied for 3rd with washington. Swing and miss!

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
They are brothers and there’s no competition in the Cowboys content creator community. They both would say your takes on Dak are clownish and that you don’t know football tho. That I’m sure of
Ive forgotten more football than you will ever know tho

So what does that say about you?

I have receipts of you saying “i agree with most of your posts”. Dont make me put you on that summer jam screen fam

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
curious ??how about 11-0 run in 16, 5-0 run turnround in 2018, 6-0 run last year you don't remember lmao or you dont want to remember, id say selective memory. game 1 TB best defense in football with top QB right now and KM runs out 3-4 wide, abandoned the run game , defense cant slow Fournette down, no special plays from the STs, many dropped passes, and no open WRs..huh odd just cant figure out why Dak looked bad..:facepalm::huh:

.Kearse is right, same situations last 2 games, remove rush, insert Dak and its blowouts. we dont need proof weve seen when the team plays well around dak he plays very Well,. team crumbles umm no coincidence Dak struggles 14 Penalties, no run game, bad play calling and better defenses, right no way to know the difference LOL:popcorn:
Right, Dak was throwing beauties, and making great decisions! Dumb down the offense and it'll make it easier for Dak. He should even do better than Rush... probably.

ondaedg

Reaction score
I can't speak for other people but if Dak had any measure of past success I would feel differently.

Dan Marino didn’t win a SB. I guess Russell Wilson, Jeff Hostetler and Mark Rypien all had “The It factor” while guys like Dak, Fouts and Marino were all not worthy? This is a team game and this whole “Dak ain’t won a nothing” is lame and old.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Right, Dak was throwing beauties, and making great decisions! Dumb down the offense and it'll make it easier for Dak. He should even do better than Rush... probably.
Dak 10X the talent rush is and has proven it. NO Right or probably, ok Stevie.. i just showed facts, its not dumbed down its keeping kellen moore from himself with the wild pass happy playbooks he PREFERS to run but cant with Rush.

thats the point. he showed that against TB, abandoneds the run game when it was actually the only thing working and went 3 -4 wide 70% as much as he has the last 2 games combined and that with a WR group that wasn't ready against that Tampa D..

Dak deserves smarter play calls, run support, the ol not having 11 penalties and defense and ST that plays that well as the last 2 weeks , against superior talent.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak 10X the talent rush is and has proven it. NO Right or probably, ok Stevie.. i just showed facts, its not dumbed down its keeping kellen moore from himself with the wild pass happy playbooks he PREFERS to run but cant with Rush.

thats the point. he showed that against TB, abandoneds the run game when it was actually the only thing working and went 3 -4 wide 70% as much as he has the last 2 games combined and that with a WR group that wasn't ready against that Tampa D..

Dak deserves smarter play calls, run support, the ol not having 11 penalties and defense and ST that plays that well as the last 2 weeks , against superior talent.
Hmm, I have to wonder why the running game was "the only thing working". We all have eyes. We all saw the horrible decisions and throws he was making.

I've given him the benefit of the doubt since he started playing for this team, but he's regressing, not improving. For as long as he's been the starting QB, he should be able to read defenses and make (mostly) good decisions, and he should be able to throw to a WR who isn't wide open. In other words, he shouldn't need the same conservative plays the backup gets.

But I'm willing to see how he does in the same offense Rush has been in, and I honestly hope he plays lights out. As long as they figure out a way to make this offense work, I'm good.

dthahn

The Doctor Is IN!
Reaction score
yeah just like he blew out the Bucs week 1

Exactly!! Some people are living in fantasyland. There is no way that Dak is blowing out that team. Good defensive coordinators now have the book on Dak. They know how to scheme to take away his strengths and make him beat them with his weaknesses. Until Dak can make them pay, defensives will continue playing him the same way.

I am a Dak fan and I believe Dak can overcome this. My question is why isn't the offensive coaching staff helping him with this. I hope they see these things and not living in denial about Dak. We saw what Daniel Jones did with his feet when his receivers were covered (more like completely blanketed). He freakin' rushed for 70 plus yards on 9 attempts. Why the hell can't our coaching staff do the same darn thing with Dak. Wasn't he supposed to be running more anyway with his healed ankle??!! I'm no football genius but that is one way to defeat a drop back zone coverage with a cover 2 shell defense. If I were Kellen Moore, I would be ordering Dak to call plays with designed delayed runs up the middle, etc. etc.

I am excited that we have a backup QB in Rush that is a veteran and knows how to play QB. Dak could learn a thing or two about how to take care of the football from Rush.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Ive forgotten more football than you will ever know tho

So what does that say about you?

I have receipts of you saying “i agree with most of your posts”. Dont make me put you on that summer jam screen fam

what is definition of “most”? The part that kills your credibility is your stance on the qb. Eliminates all the good you do. I’m sorry but someone who thinks Dak isn’t good doesn’t know more football than me. Which is same thing Voch Law Foots Will Steele and all of them would say :thumbup:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
what is definition of “most”? The part that kills your credibility is your stance on the qb. Eliminates all the good you do. I’m sorry but someone who thinks Dak isn’t good doesn’t know more football than me. Which is same thing Voch Law Foots Will Steele and all of them would say :thumbup:
Yea Dak is such a good QB.

youre right bro :thumbup:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
How you compare 2 games to one?

Huh? I don't know that I compared but I did combined 15+24= 39. Neither game was really contested and was won by atleast 2 posessions. That's significant in the same division. All I'm saying is a blowout wasn't out of the realm of possibility.

BigD_95

Reaction score
So you cant tell the difference between the Bucs team and the Giants? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

How many points did Rush score when he got in there against the bucs? ZERO!!! And got sacked twice for his trouble. I guess he holds onto the ball too long eh?

What about the Bengals ? They have a top defense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hmm, I have to wonder why the running game was "the only thing working". We all have eyes. We all saw the horrible decisions and throws he was making.

I've given him the benefit of the doubt since he started playing for this team, but he's regressing, not improving. For as long as he's been the starting QB, he should be able to read defenses and make (mostly) good decisions, and he should be able to throw to a WR who isn't wide open. In other words, he shouldn't need the same conservative plays the backup gets.

But I'm willing to see how he does in the same offense Rush has been in, and I honestly hope he plays lights out. As long as they figure out a way to make this offense work, I'm good.
wrong....next im over trying to get through to a hater with thick skull. it was 1 game for 22

37 tds 4500 yard 10int 104 qb ratig is NOT regressing. typically a player plays THE season then is ranked. go take a long walk off short roof.. done.. my ignore list is full of haters.

rush is overrated hes Bus driving Jag and im happy hes keeping the bus on the road..Kudos beyond all expectations..

this streak is tot what impressive from the qb spot..its the run game, defense, and better play calling and that squeaking out wins..same type of support and Dak flat crushes these teams. we already went over the actual proof, its lost on blind haters Daks long streaks vs rush, daks superior...

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
were back to wins being a QB stat? The raiders are winless thus far. the saints barely beat atlanta. and using last years results to a team this year? New york will end up 4th in our division book it. or tied for 3rd with washington. Swing and miss!
My point exactly! Using last year's results of the Giants thinking their still the same team. They are improved. Everyone is getting better but Dak!

starfan1

Reaction score
My point exactly! Using last year's results of the Giants thinking their still the same team. They are improved. Everyone is getting better but Dak!
You’re right instead of 4 games they may win 6. A healthy Dak puts up 30. Pretty much his average against these bottom dwellers

FTWayne

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree nobody needs a thumb to throw. After the surgery, he should be fine.
First game rust and a repaired thumb should get us to one plyoff win. :rolleyes: