Twitter: Jayron Kearse says fans treating Prescott badly “don’t know how to treat nice things”

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
yeah just like he blew out the Bucs week 1

So you cant tell the difference between the Bucs team and the Giants? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

How many points did Rush score when he got in there against the bucs? ZERO!!! And got sacked twice for his trouble. I guess he holds onto the ball too long eh?

erod

Reaction score
While we're at it, Jayron, Donovan Wilson is WAY better than you in coverage and just as good against the run.

So there's that.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am fine with Dak playing against the NFC east ...... He always kills them.

My only concern is in 5 of the last 6 non NFC east games, Dak has looked rattled by good defenses and cannot score.

This is an alarming trend

Kingofholland

Reaction score
different teams for both lol , guess that doesnt matter?
no one knows how dak would have done in that game, especially kearse. That is just his opinion and view.
Dak could have won or got beat, we will never know for sure.

True, we don't know the outcome but I don't think the opinion of it possibly being a blowout is that far fetched to be a laughable belief.

ondaedg

Reaction score
This is madness. You listed a number of QBs that have been to super bowls and won super bowls. You even listed Tom Freaking Brady. You have a valid point but your list is invalid.[/

Lol. Every one of those teams I mentioned has QBs that either aren’t playing at all or are struggling. Of the top 10 qb contracts only Rogers and Mahomes has won a super bowl for their current team. As for Brady he is struggling as well. So yes I sure as heck did mention Tom Freaking Brady!

ondaedg

Reaction score
While we're at it, Jayron, Donovan Wilson is WAY better than you in coverage and just as good against the run.

So there's that.

Hey man why don’t you go find another team to root for until Dak leaves or retires? So much anger directed at a guy who has been a top 10 qb since his rookie year.

erod

Reaction score
Hey man why don’t you go find another team to root for until Dak leaves or retires? So much anger directed at a guy who has been a top 10 qb since his rookie year.
Yeah, no.

I guess we have different quarterback standards. He's not top 10, and there aren't 10 really good QBs in the league today anyway.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Foots >>> Voch btw

They are brothers and there’s no competition in the Cowboys content creator community. They both would say your takes on Dak are clownish and that you don’t know football tho. That I’m sure of

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Lol. Every one of those teams I mentioned has QBs that either aren’t playing at all or are struggling. Of the top 10 qb contracts only Rogers and Mahomes has won a super bowl for their current team. As for Brady he is struggling as well. So yes I sure as heck did mention Tom Freaking Brady!
I can't speak for other people but if Dak had any measure of past success I would feel differently.