Twitter: Jayron Kearse says fans treating Prescott badly “don’t know how to treat nice things”

shabazz

Reaction score
"If you hate Dak we already know what your underlying issue is."

Your words which if in fact you thuink it's because of Romo why not say that instead of bringing up Paxton Lynch, Manzeil, or Cook? Hmmmm

yeah, you definitely have his number. He’s getting worse at hiding it too.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
no disagreement here I was part of that crowd until 2014 maybe latter part of 13 and then all the sudden Jerry put all the pieces Romo needed to be succesful. (well most of them we still lacked quality defense). In that year Tony looked all world so I know that its possible to happen here now.

get the right offense in place in conjunction with the correct defense and boom. You got NFC title game. Now Im uncertain if Dak can be that QB that lifts a contender to a champion but I certainly feel good about the defense

I was on Romo's side, and I've been on Dak's side. Like you said, it's amazing what happens when Jerry actually puts a team around a QB. It's a shame Romo didn't have Parsons.

GINeric

Reaction score
You seem a bit emotionally invested based on your reaction.

Nah... i just speak my mind and call out bs filled, hypocritical, weak minded people. Emotion takes alot of effort, I do this with ease.

People who lie, hate to be exposed and im good at exposing them. Here's the thing though.... pay attention to how emotional these typos get when you just ask them a simple question like....

"How come your statement doesn't line up with real life facts that im presenting to you or you can research yourself?"

They never are able to back up their lies and over-exaggerations. It puts them in an embarrassing position and now THEY get emotional, instead of just answering a calmly presented question.

Its really mysterious.....

ondaedg

Reaction score
Imagine adding an additional $40m in cap space to the team we saw last night. Dak is a really good player, but he hasn't been playing like a $40m QB since the Patriots game last year. Hoping he comes back strong and proves me wrong but as of now, he's a liability that's limiting this teams potential.

Said the Broncos fan, the Packers fan, the Chargers fan, the Bengals fan, the Browns fan, the Bucs fan, and every other fan other than maybe the Bill's who have a $40+ mil QB.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Nah... i just speak my mind and call out bs filled, hypocritical, weak minded people. Emotion takes alot of effort, I do this with ease.

People who lie, hate to be exposed and im good at exposing them. Here's the thing though.... pay attention to how emotional these typos get when you just ask them a simple question like....

"How come your statement doesn't line up with real life facts that im presenting to you or you can research yourself?"

They never are able to back up their lies and over-exaggerations. It puts them in an embarrassing position and now THEY get emotional, instead of just answering a calmly presented question.

Its really mysterious.....

Welcome to social media.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't know if I agree or disagree. I have defended Dak many times saying he is a good QB who can with in Dallas. But I also said he is not worth $40 million.

Would Dak have blown out the Giants Monday night? Maybe, but probably not. I really cannot fault Cooper Rush for much Monday, and where would the Cowboys be if they threw the ball 45 times and rushed less than 20 times like they tend to do when Dak plays?

I think Cooper Rush is opening some eyes, including mine. But it is still early in the season so I guess we will see. I am not being critical of Dak either. But it is hard to overlook how awful he looked against Tampa.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What's so funny about that? Cowboys beat the Giants by nearly 40 points last year so I don't think a blowout is that laughable.
different teams for both lol , guess that doesnt matter?
no one knows how dak would have done in that game, especially kearse. That is just his opinion and view.
Dak could have won or got beat, we will never know for sure.

Hadenough

Reaction score
different teams for both lol , guess that doesnt matter?
no one knows how dak would have done in that game, especially kearse. That is just his opinion and view.
Dak could have won or got beat, we will never know for sure.
Exactly! Giants are a much better coached team with the new coach.

starfan1

Reaction score
Exactly! Giants are a much better coached team with the new coach.
keep telling yourself they are dramatically improved. They beat carolina and the titans who havent look real impressive. And while cincys line is worse the giants have a huge line problem ans as the season goes on its going to show even more than it did on monday.

The giants will be drafting in the top 10 again but use whatever metric you can to prop up the back up in your mind because you dont care for the starter.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Said the Broncos fan, the Packers fan, the Chargers fan, the Bengals fan, the Browns fan, the Bucs fan, and every other fan other than maybe the Bill's who have a $40+ mil QB.
This is madness. You listed a number of QBs that have been to super bowls and won super bowls. You even listed Tom Freaking Brady. You have a valid point but your list is invalid.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jayron, Dak earns about 50M a year just from endorsements. Explain that in the context of your stupid comment and maybe worry about your own house.

Retro88

Reaction score
Both of these points are spot on.

Dak would have blown that trash team out and Cowboys fans...at least a good hunk of them on this board, are classless.

The truth! They are both correct. The fanbase trashes pretty much everyone

Reactions: Ken

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Once again this is all a perfect example of how truly dumb the overall Cowboys fanbase is. Here we are two victories into the season with Cooper rush barely beating bad teams.

These same clowns that erroneously complain that we dont beat good teams under Dak are now hailing Rush as the next Tom Brady. LOL