JC: A closer look at Tyler Smith's performance at Left Tackle vs Steelers

conner01

Reaction score
why did the jones draft a defensive lineman instead of guyton. smith is much better tackle then a guard. bass can left guard with no problem.
He’s been proven to be a better guard but he can play tackle better than Guyton

conner01

Reaction score
Smith is much stronger than Guyton in the upper body. That's what I see on this video. If Guyton can add strength in the offseason he has the potential to be as good as Tyler Smith. It is up to him how hard he works to improve.
Guyton needs to get stronger but he’s still learning the footwork. To me he’s a more natural RT but we didn’t have the luxury of starting him there. But I wouldn’t be shocked if Steele is gone after this season and he slides to RT next year

davidr295

Reaction score
JC Cowboys breaks down tape on Tyler Smith's performance at Left Tackle once Tyler Guyton got injured and Smith moved over to LT against the Steelers.

JC Cowboys agrees with some of us. Tyler Smith needs to remain at Left Tackle while Tyler Guyton needs to move over to Right Tackle. Those positions are both players' natural positions back in college.

What say you?

:popcorn:

Finally agree with your crazy @$$ on something. Starting online should be from left to right (Smith - Beebe - Hoffman - Smith - Guyton)